• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

I just got Fire Emblem Awakening huehuehuehuehue. I'm... kinda shitty; I keep having to restart battles because I can't keep characters I like alive oops.

I just got Fire Emblem Awakening huehuehuehuehue. I'm... kinda shitty; I keep having to restart battles because I can't keep characters I like alive oops.

Jealous!

I'm... actually finishing Shadow Dragon because I never did. Nabarl keeps getting himself killed because he kills everybunny who attacks him, leaving all the spaces around him wide open for new enemies to swarm him... Calm down, Nabarl. >:(

Sly 4, finishing up Lunatic+ Classic playthrough of Fire Emblem and checking out the MH3U demo

also started Revengeance, gonna play it more this weekend, but what i've played so far is amazing

Iiii have been playing Fire Emblem for like a month because I have no time to actually beat it :U I'm about 33 hours into my first playthrough, around chapter.... 23, I think? (33 hours is just the recorded time; if you include battles I've lost or times I reset to save a character that died I'm pretty sure I have like 50 at the minimum.)

My goal is to beat it this weekend aaaaaughhhhhhhh I'm slow.

Luigi's Mansion, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Bioshock Infinite

Bioshock is simply /beautiful/, and i'm digging the 1999 mode difficulty, Luigi's and Pokemon are loads of fun

one more week until Soul Hackers :D

back up onto PSO2 because lol i've been slacking on advance quests and today's update added a new area and boss and raised the level cap to 60, also got a couple friends playing so i'm planning on helping them level, lol

Causal determinism and philosophical outlooks made me realize that it's dumb to have a game with so much potential lying around being barely used because of emotional attachment to bits of code, so I got my team to level 100 and then restarted my Black 2, intending to just keep replaying it whenever I got bored with a team. I hadn't used Serperior in a while, so I decided to do that (even though it's my least favorite Unova starter) and things were going well until suddenly, I caught a shiny Klink.

First random shiny ever. How on earth am I supposed to restart now? It's a big bronze and beautiful Klinklang now and yep I'm bored again. So now I'm playing hacks on Vizzed. Pokemon Scorched Earth is a pretty good one, considering, it doesn't feel as randomly thrown together as other hacks with 386 pokemon in one game, it's mostly coherent.

Also GTA4 doesn't work well with a trackpad or I'd be doing that

tried out TMNT Turtles in Time and actually really like it! I keep dying in Alleycat Blues ahaha oops.
and Donatello is best turtle.

lots of devil survivor: overclocked, which is so hilariously glitchy but otherwise pretty fun. mostly the fun is the cute demon auction/fusion system and trying to spot persona voice actors. so far yukiko is a depressed rock singer who's probably a lesbian, rise is a yuna, aigis/nanako is a badass ruthless police officer. I've spotted kanji, yukari, adachi and some others as regular extra voices (usually random goons, though yukari was a snippy civilian). it's fun okay.

also since I've been home I had A PS2!!!!! so I decided to play expert mode persona 4?? why not. it's not that hard and also I still hate teddie

A number of games:

Banjo-Kazooie (N64). I *was* having a lot of fun, but Mad Monster Mansion was just a little frustrating, so that was the first world where I didn't gather over 90 notes and like 8 or 9 jiggies. I'm up to Rusty Bucket Bay, though I haven't actually started it.

Bioshock: Infinite (PC). This game is really nowhere as good as everyone thinks it is, in my opinion ... arbitrary design choices for, I guess, the purpose of artificial difficulty? Like a goddamned NES game. And I don't like the plot much. I really prefer Bioshock 1 and 2.

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PSX). I've beaten it, but I also have a Replay file going on. It's sort of in the background, though.

Sid Meier's Civilization V (PC). Forever and ever amen. As soon as I'm not broke, I will upgrade to Gold Edition and finally get G&K.

I would rather like to get the 3DS Animal Crossing game because I am a complete sucker for cute animal people and pretending to be a homeowner. Other than that I think I am pretty content with my games.

I would rather like to get the 3DS Animal Crossing game because I am a complete sucker for cute animal people and pretending to be a homeowner. Other than that I think I am pretty content with my games.

yEAH!!!!!!! there's nothing in the world I'm more excited for

I guess I should add here that I started a new wild world town a few weeks ago!!! but there are like nooooo good fish or bugs in spring so once again all I do is just check the cutie hedgehog shop for clothes every morning :C what a good game though

fire emblem in a few days, pmd in may, crossing in june =u= games!!

I didn't know about animal crossing when it came out, so the only time i've played it was once I bought a secondhand copy that used to freeze periodically so it was unplayable but basically i loved it and now new leaf is coming out like a two weeks before my birthday or something and i'm so excited

awwww man I just wondered if maybe the australian version won't have all the cool bugs and sharks and shit in june :( tarantula netting is my JAM

Back
Top Bottom