• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

SMT: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers

easily the best in the series alongside SMT2 and DDS2. just finished the second vision quest, at the airport

- Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS) (at 5th level at the third mansion)
- Runner 2 (Wii U)
- Kirby's Dream Land 2 (3DS Virtual Console) (trying to beat real boss)

And I think I might continue Donkey Kong Country Returns soon... those last worlds are HARD...

Started Portal 2 and Pikmen 2 recently. Also working on Pokemon Ruby Destiny 1 and various Kirby Games.
And of course some Rock Band thrown in everywhere. Not as much as usual though.

League of Legends, mostly. Learning to play Kassadin and Thresh. Need to improve my Kha'zix, too.

ummmmm is it my fault you're SLOW

I'm not SLOW I'm BUSY with my LIFE GOD

ahem hello thread I'm playing Awakening and I'm on chapter 10 because Risen keep popping up and distracting me, and when I play actual chapters stupid Cordelia or someone keeps dying. ugh I need more MASTER SEALS Chrom can't gain experience anymore...

hahahaha I ended the game with like 8 leftover seals...... also with 40,000 gold maybe I should have used it. on more seals

good luck warrior Eifie

Fire Emblem Awakening.

I've noticed that this game has a rather noticeable difficulty curve. For the first five chapters it's really, really hard, and then for the next fifteen or so it's nice and easy again, but then by about chapter 20 it gets really hard again.

and oh my god lunatic mode is ridiculous. All of the characters I'm actually using have gone through at least 70 levels each, each one has at least 3 max stats, and still I'm having significant trouble with the lategame and DLC paralogues. those are just ridiculous.

you're right, I remember early game being really difficult and I just restarted completely around chapter 7, but since then it was definitely manageable... and for some reason morgan was so powerful I just breezed through the last half completely.

I'm only on hard, though :P

it's fun that everyone's playing it, I can't believe it came out february in the US. the fandom is still totally bustling!

just wait 'till you hit Lunatic+ :P
my favorite thing about the game though is just experimenting in general; every time i start a new playthrough of the game, i like to switch things around with classes, skills and marriages and such (in addition to adding to my support logs, although at this point i've got maybe 10 or so left to unlock) just so i can see how i can approach all of the situations the game throws at me and see just what i can get away with (on my first four playthroughs, Morgan was an incredible tank of a Wyvern Lord/Dark Flier/Falcoknight that exclusively used spears or axes, alternating for each playthrough. She tanked the everloving fuck out of arrows and wind magic, even without pairing-up with allies)

admittedly though, a good chunk of the difficulty comes from randumb luck, like a lot of the older fire emblems, which is not exactly a good thing

and yes, it makes me quite happy that the fandom's suddenly growing; this is exactly what nintendo wanted when they gave us FE7 almost 10 years ago! (It's also the reason why used copies of Path of Radiance are suddenly upwards of $60, lol) it... kind of makes me hope for a remake of Seisen/Genealogy, easily one of my favorites in the series.

--
in other news, i nabbed Fez, and against my better judgment, since the Fallout collection was on sale on friday, i bought that, so now i'm playing Falout and Fallout 2

-Super Mario World
-Super Mario Sunshine
-Runner 2
-Kirby 64

Also, I beat Luigi's Mansion 2 a while ago, and still playing it now and then to 100% collect everything (still missing some gems and boos)

I may have overlevelled a tiiiiiny bit and now I'm just kind of bored on Hard, ehe. I never bother with changing classes because I don't know which ones I'm supposed to use or whatever! Panne and Nowi are running pretty low on Beaststone/Dragonstone uses; will I get more of those soon or will they just have to uselessly run around paired up with their husbands for ages? :c I guess I could reclass them but. but. I don't do reclassing.

I may have overlevelled a tiiiiiny bit and now I'm just kind of bored on Hard, ehe. I never bother with changing classes because I don't know which ones I'm supposed to use or whatever! Panne and Nowi are running pretty low on Beaststone/Dragonstone uses; will I get more of those soon or will they just have to uselessly run around paired up with their husbands for ages? :c I guess I could reclass them but. but. I don't do reclassing.

It's okay you get more! :o since my nowi died fairly early (she was libra's first crush ;;) and then panne too I ended up with a bunch of extras soooo. now you can easily finish the game, right.

Back
Top Bottom