• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

My steam profile displays the percentage of achievements of achieved. So I'm not playing any game in particular, I'm just achievement farming to get the percentage up.

I recently started Fire Emblem awakening. This is probably one of the things I expected least from the game (As I did no prior research on the game, nor have I ever played a FE game before):

Me: *meets Sully*
Huh, I kind of like her personality. I think I'll send her with ky character on missions.
*one mission later*
Oh hey, I can make them talk to each other. That's nice.
*many missions later*
"Sully, will you marry me?"
I was not expecting this.

They fell in love over bad seaweed.

just finished New Game+ on project x zone, moved onto Shin Megami Tensei IV

a lot of people i know seem to be having issues in battling and recruiting demons in the beginning of the game... either way, so far after two days with it, it's panning out to be the best 3DS game i've ever played

I'm doing a nuzlocke of vietnamese crystal

...in a tragic incident my protag was named CLEFT. I am heavily distressed.

SoulCalibur II, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Sonic Lost World, Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions, and replaying the first Phoenix Wright game.

New Super Mario Bros. 2, A Link Between Worlds, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pokémon X, and Scribblenauts Unlimited. Considering reinstalling Insanaquarium

New Super Mario Bros. 2, A Link Between Worlds, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pokémon X, and Scribblenauts Unlimited. Considering reinstalling Insanaquarium

Is New Leaf still worth getting? I've never played an Animal Crossing game before but I would guess that it's more fun when you have friends to connect to. Is it as popular now as it was when it came out?

Is New Leaf still worth getting? I've never played an Animal Crossing game before but I would guess that it's more fun when you have friends to connect to. Is it as popular now as it was when it came out?
It's died down a bit because new games have come out, but it's no less fun because of it. It's just fine without other players, too.

Well since I bought my 3DS and all three games I wanted, I am and have been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y, and Fire Emblem: Awakening. :D

Well since I bought my 3DS and all three games I wanted, I am and have been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y, and Fire Emblem: Awakening. :D

I got a 3DS recently too! Yet to get Pokémon though. Steam sales have made me believe that any game costing more than £5 is a ripoff, so I'm a bit reserved about buying it and the other 3DS games I want.

Don't forget you can claim a free copy of Super Mario 3D Land if you register them online!

Eh, oh well. No harm done :P I'm happy with my three games anyway. Ever since I played Fire Emblem: Awakening on my friend's DS, I have sworn that I would get my own just to play that game. I love it. I just started last night. I even made the same kind of character I made on his DS XD But when I beat it, I want to make a new profile and play on Classic mode, and then I'll have a different character. Classic mode scares me :(

Eh, oh well. No harm done :P I'm happy with my three games anyway. Ever since I played Fire Emblem: Awakening on my friend's DS, I have sworn that I would get my own just to play that game. I love it. I just started last night. I even made the same kind of character I made on his DS XD But when I beat it, I want to make a new profile and play on Classic mode, and then I'll have a different character. Classic mode scares me :(

Just wait until you try lunatic mode. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom