• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

what is your favorite legendary pokemon?

Entei. I don't know why, just the first time I saw it I was all, "That thing is amazing!! I wanna be one when I grow up!" ...I did actually say that. >.>

Suicune! Lugia, Giratina and Darkrai are runners up since I started watching the Pokemon movies again. :P

Latias. Please agree with me, she is very strong and appealing for a transformation into.

Perhaps, but I'd prefer to transform into Suicune. In my eyes, it looks like a canine, so it's inevitable. :P

Hum. :B
Mew, Entei, and Jirachi.
Yeah, that sounds about right.
(I love Lugia, maybe-obviously, but... Iunno. XD)

Hrm.

I'd have to say Giritania. Or however you spell it. Both his D/P and Origin Forms. I named mine Oblivion. He looks like something that would end the universe if it was ever released, kinda like Cthulu.

That is a hard one, I think that my favourite one is either Groudon, Lugia or Articuno...ARGH, I just can't decide...

Edit: I have changed my mind, I have recently got a Darkrai from an event and I got a Shiny one!!!
He is defiantly my favourite legendary now.

Last edited:
My favourite used to be Suicune when Crystal and the Pokémon movie came out... Then it was Groudon for Ruby.

But now, the most definite favourites are Mewtwo and Darkrai. I cannot begin to describe their coolness. *huggles both*

Lugia and Latias, I guess? I don't like most of the legendaries. I like some of them a little more from playing PMD2, though.

I only like Lugia because of the second Pokémon movie. :P

Speaking of Rotom, there was a topic about whether it was a legendary or not.

..Although Rotom's still awesome. It just doesn't seem to be a legendary.

my faves are :

1. kyogre - cuz it kicked poke-butt on my sapphire game!

2. suicune - cuz it looks really... nice? :sweatdrop:

3. manaphy - cuz i got it at a special nintendo event.

for some reason, i seem to have a thing for water pokemon,
legendary or not.

I've seen 4 Mews and 2 Mewtwos(lol) but be it now 5 Mews and 3 Mewtwos!And another Manaphy and Jirachi and all of them! XD

Back
Top Bottom