• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What is your favorite starter (final evolution)?

What is your favorite starter?

• Venusaur

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Charizard

Votes: 23 18.9%
  • Blastoise

Votes: 11 9.0%
  • Meganium

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • Typhlosion

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • Feraligatr

Votes: 15 12.3%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Swampert

• Torterra

• Infernape

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Empoleon

Votes: 9 7.4%

• Total voters
Actually, even though I think Blaziken is the ugliest of all, I'm using the Torchic line in Ruby and it's really dang strong. So whatever.
What? Since when does that matter. >_> Besides, Venusaur is far much uglier.

It's hard... My favorite are the third generation starters, but I think Blaziken is my favorite. Treeko beats Torchic though.

Charizard all the way!! Mainly because it has wings, and I love flying Pokemon, or anything with wings. :D

It would have to be Charizard. *happy sigh* Charan, my rather badly named Charmander (now Charizard, of course), is awesome. (He is, however, terribly overtrained because I apparently rarely let the other Pokemon have a turn- I was new to Pokemon).
Charizard in general is awesome.

Charizard, because my Charmander named Campfire (I was young...) was the first Pokemon I evolved, plus it can fly, and that reminds me of Tails~ It's just cool all togther~

I love almost all of the starters first forms, the only final ones I appreciate are Blaziken,Charizard,Blastoise,Infernape and Typhlosion.

I voted for Blastoise, all of Squirtles forms are badass.

Still Blastoise all the way.

Blaziken in a close second.

Then Charizard of course

and lastly my fourth fav is Typhlosion

Charizard. I'm a waterpokemon fan, but like this, I can keep my starter AND have Vaporeon =) ..and Venusaur.. ..I don't know.. ..lacks a certain elegance, don't you think? :P I like to have Victreebel as the grass-type representative in my team..

My favorite is... Torterra, I think. I don't know I haven't given it much thought. Torterra just generally fits good into my team.

I guess Torterra. And I'm not a fan of grass types.

Maybe because he reminds me dark-type Pokémon. That should be it.

Back
Top Bottom