• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What is your favorite starter (final evolution)?

What is your favorite starter?

• Venusaur

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Charizard

Votes: 23 18.9%
  • Blastoise

Votes: 11 9.0%
  • Meganium

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • Typhlosion

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • Feraligatr

Votes: 15 12.3%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Swampert

• Torterra

• Infernape

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Empoleon

Votes: 9 7.4%

• Total voters
Feraligator, Typhlosion, and Charizard. You except me to pick from these 3 awsome starters?! Well, I'll have to say Feraligatr, since Tidal has helped me out so much in Emerald and Gold.

I had a charizard in firered that was level 100 and I could beat the E4 solely with it and the others to revive it. But I deleted it and now I regret it.:(

Sceptile. Treecko was first video game Pokemon ever. I loveded you Rescuer ;-; But then some idiot went and deleted your profile, so I overwrote their Torchic and tried to get to the Elite 4 again. But then you ran away (as in, my Ruby game ran away)

Although I love all the Hoenn starters and have named each one Rescuer :D Sceptile on Ruby, Blaziken on Sapphire, Swampert on Emerald. I still have Swampert.

There there, I still love you all...

See what happens when I display favoritism that isn't for Lugia?

swampert/mudkip (was my first ever starter), charizard/charmander (close second), then empoleon/piplup

Typhlosion is my favorite starter and favorite Pokemon period. w00t! My Typhlosion on Crystal is what did it for me. ;)

Of the final evolutions, definitely TYPHLOSION.
That was my first EVER pokemon. Ah, those were the days...

I also like Marshtomp, but I don't really like Swampert much

cyndaquilquilavatyphlosion

mudkipmarshtompswampert

Blastoise~ Squirtle was my first pokemon ever, in Red, and I've always though Blastoise was kinda sexy. :D Well, okay, that came about later on and for a different reason, but meh...

XD I has a blastoise named Bowser. I really seem to like turtles. >>

I personally like Empoleon just because I'm a fan of penguins, and also I have a LV 77 Empoleon in Diamond and I'm working on training it to level 100.

Oh, for the last form, it's my Meganium no doubt.

...I also love Chikorita and Mudkip, but second stage it's Monferno hands down. If only his head doesn't explode when he evolves... :(

Back
Top Bottom