• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Pokémon do you want to be playable in the PMD series?

Thorne

It's feeding time
What Pokémon do you want to be playable in the PMD series?

There might be a "What would you add to the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series?" thread, but whatever. Which Pokémon would you add as a playable character in the series?
Think of the fact all playable characters are relatively small, none of them are actually over one metre in height. The tallest one is Chikorita which is 0.9.

Personally I WOULD like to add every single one, but this thread is more specific, so I'd say Drifloon would be pretty cool. Nidoran ♀/♂ would be a interesting addition as well. I'm surprised Jigglypuff isn't a playable character, after all love Nintendo gives it(Brawl, etc.) but it's nothing I want, really. Most Pseudo-legendaries should be playable as well, expect Beldum due the fact Beldum ONLY learns Takedown, which wouldn't really help since you never evolve 'til you beat the game. Buizel is thinkable as a playable character as well.

What character do you think should be playable?

Re: What Pokémon do you want to be playable in the PMD series?

elekid, magby, hoothoot, mukrow, cherubi, abra, shellos and seedot

elekid, magby, hoothoot, mukrow, cherubi, abra, shellos and seedot

I'd actually disagree with Elekid and Magby, since they're baby Pokémon, if they used those, then Pichu would be the playable character instead of Pikachu. But Abra should be a playable character, only that the lack of open eyes could reduce the emotional look, I have a hard time seeing a chocked Abra, since all they do is sit around/SLEEP.

good point on elekid/magby, i just chose them caus ei like their evos only if i were to put electabuzz/magmar they'd be too powerful

also, i can imagine abra's emotions fine, it's all in the position of the eyes and the mouth

^Actually, I can see an abra's emotions pretty well too. I just think of Brock's facial expressions. XP

Anywho, houndour, bellsprout, seel and staryu. And the rest of them too, that'd be cool. >>

Good point there, on the other hand, Abra spends 18 HOURS A DAY sleeping, and they only learn Teleport naturally, also they can read minds, which I'd say would ruin the story, as could just use the mind-reading on the villain, learning the evil plot they have. And they never stand up, by the way, they always sit.

Ralts could work if you want a Psychic type, as they can't read minds yet are awesome.

A Lickitung that ate an Everstone when it was little so it never has to worry about evolving into Lickibomination.

buizel and gible would be good.

Buizel and shinx. And riolu. =3

Good point there, on the other hand, Abra spends 18 HOURS A DAY sleeping, and they only learn Teleport naturally, also they can read minds, which I'd say would ruin the story, as could just use the mind-reading on the villain, learning the evil plot they have. And they never stand up, by the way, they always sit.

Ralts could work if you want a Psychic type, as they can't read minds yet are awesome.

the sleeping part can be ignored i say, for the sake of the plot

hmm, tahts sucks about teleport...

see first answer for mind reading

they can use psychic powers to hover, like they do already in the games

and if anything else ralts can be sub for abra

I'd still prefer Ralts thought. :L And you can't change the part with the Teleport really.

SALAMENCE as a starter would be nice >:3

But really, Dratini and Bagon. Not because they're my favourite Pokemon or anything, because they'd be... awesome!

Eevee and Skitty back. And Vulpix, Lapras, Absol and Latias.

Eevee and Vulpix are coming in PMD3!

Yayz!

Ralts, Dratini...Bagon would actually be nice. Roselia maybe?

I really have not that many good ideas about such a thing.
I mean, Torchic's already in, that's all I ask for nowadays.

But if I were to include some sort of odd choice, maybe Rotom or Ledyba. The latter gets little to no attention. It's like Qwilfish or Feebas.
Somebody already said Ralts, good idea. =)

Since they're adding Vulpix, they should totally add Growlithe. They could have Vulpix be the female personality of something, and Growlithe be the male personality of something. That would be pretty sweet.

Something that gets no attention... like Jynx Pinsir. ..Never mind.

Back
Top Bottom