• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Pokemon Type (or Types) are you?

RespectTheBlade

rage against the dying of the light
If you had to categorize youself under a maximum of two types, which would you be?

I would be a Psychic/Dark type

Ice/Dragon...? or Electric/Dragon. i'm pretty energetic and i tend to hiss and bite a lot so :|

Dark/water

I'm unsocial, always look moody, dress down all the time usually in dark clothes, but my personality is clam, not much bothers me

Fire/flying?
I have a bad temper and my imagination is usually flying above the clouds, and I love heights. I'm also oddly fascinated by fire, it's almost hypnotizing to me (not pyromaniac-kind of fascinated, though).

Ice/Psychic (ugh Jynx), maybe just psychic (like Alakazam, people call me the walking dictionary), possibly some ground or other psychic combination, maybe, just maybe a dragon-type, with some dark-type undertones.

Dark/water

I'm unsocial, always look moody, dress down all the time usually in dark clothes, but my personality is clam, not much bothers me

Water/dark maybe? I'm calm and quiet, but often look sad/annoyed and can be a bit unsocial.
And what do either of those descriptions have to do with Water/Dark?

Ground/Water, Water/Electric, Ground/Fire, or Water/Dragon, just because those are the coolest typings ever. :D

Water/Grass, perhaps. Water because I love to swim, and I love the rain. I'm also drawn to bodies of water in the natural world, especially rivers. Grass because I love the beauty of plants in nature, especially in forests. (Rivers in forests is the best combination ever. x3)

... or, alternatively, Flying with Water or Grass, because I find myself fascinated by the sky and spend a lot of time looking at it, especially the night sky. And I'm exhilarated by heights. I love being high up on mountains and looking at the faraway countryside below.

I like Water/Grass best, because that makes me think of water lilies <3

Steel/Dark, Ice/Dark or Steel/Fighting.

Steel/Dark or Ice/Dark is probably the best description of me. Unsocial off the internet, getting into a bit of trouble (Once some cops thought me and my friends were dealing drugs. 0.o DOES IT LOOK LIKE THREE GUYS TRYING TO CLIMB A BRIDGE COULD DEAL RIGHT THEN?) including trouble with the authorities... and I love the cold...

Steel/Fighting because I have some endurance. A decent amount, actually. I can run, though not fast, for long distances and such. The Fighting part because I'm one rank down from a Black Belt. Oh, and I would have got first in two karate tournaments, but I got too many fouls for punching people in the head in a no-contact tournament. xD

Overall, Steel just because... I dunno. I always just invisioned myself as a Steel type. *Has no good explanation*

Dark/Dragon.

I am antisocial escept for a small group, and I hiss and bite and stuff.

And Anger Point ability because thats me.

Electric - Quite energetic and cheery, when I'm sad or angry it'll only last for so long then I'll be happy again.

Flying - The night sky = Epic Winaz, period.

Ice - Don't like the rain, but snow won't faze me for a moment.

Normal - Because I'm not all uber-special

Psychic - Because I know definitions for words that adults have never heard and I am almighty at maths.

Back
Top Bottom