• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What was the last anime you watched before posting on this thread?

Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Which is one of two I have seen (the other is Neon Genesis Evangelion). I feel like I'm doing this wrong, maybe I shouldn't be watching deconstructions without having seen any of the things they're deconstructing.

I've been re-watching Utena >_> I cry more each time.....

I also started watching Mawaru Penguindrum today. It's...I dunno. I'm interested in where it will go. It's like brand-new so I can't just sit and watch it all at once, I have to wait for the eps D:

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai. I've really been liking the When They Cry series (which Higurashi is a part of) lately, actually, despite (...probably partially because of, actually) the rampant nightmare fuel. :P

final fantasy: unlimited and neon genesis evangelion

chobi is so cute what!

but penpen makes me rage

Disgaea's the last thing I watched in full, Hoshi no Kaabii is the last thing I watched some episodes of, Princess Tutu is what I'm going to rewatch next.

No. 6, a new summer anime that's really, really gay without actually being gay. It's good though! I found the books it was based on and am reading them right now. Even though it's one of those classic dystopian sci-fi things, the parts about humanity and the characters conflicts are really interesting. But I'm super ahead due to the books right now, so the anime might not be this way, since there's only 11 episodes and I have no idea how they're going to fit everything. Oh well. It's been pretty good so far. And the art's pretty!

Also, Natsume Yuujinchou San. I've been waiting for this since forever, and it's good. It's one of those things that makes you feel all fuzzy and warm inside after watching.

Legendaryseeker99 said:
Uh... I guess technically MLP: FiM
... I'm waiting for all those rabid "anime sucks!" cartoon lovers to murder you right now.

neon genesis evangelion

The original show or Rebirth? I have yet to see Rebirth, myself.

Last thing I saw? Steins;Gate. My favorite thing that's running right now, it's time travel shenanigans done right. Perhaps I am a bit biased by being a fan of Nitroplus, but it's honestly a good show.

Special mention needs to go to what I was watching beforehand, though: Usagi Drop. Only one episode out, but I loved this first episode, it could stand on it's own in quite a few ways. It's a welcome change from everything else I've been watching, and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a gentle slice-of-life.

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 48

Great, first Deckerdramon dies, now Beelzemon is dead, too?!

EDIT: I changd my avvie from Deckerdramon to Beelzemon.

Last edited:
Cowboy Bebop. It's one of the very few I actually like, and I'd recommend it to anybody.

Back
Top Bottom