• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What year did you join TCoDf?

What year did you join TCoDf?

Votes: 7 8.1%

Votes: 9 10.5%

Votes: 6 7.0%

Votes: 12 14.0%

Votes: 5 5.8%

Votes: 12 14.0%

Votes: 15 17.4%

Votes: 6 7.0%

• Total voters
March 24, 2004 at conforums, according to the wayback machine.
Sometimes to comfort myself I imagine that was an entirely different person.

^ ahahaha viictory road

mine was 10/16/10 I believe! Six days earlier and it would've been 10/10/10 :c

January 2006, I think! Possibly earlier, because I kept rejoining and rejoining for some reason and don't know which account was the oldest.

In other news the Wayback Machine has taught me one thing and one thing only: the roleplaying here used to suck.

Good thing it's shaped up lately!

It reminds me of a newspaper in many ways.
Like how I appreciate it most when I'm not actually using it as reading material, but as some sort of filler.

Let's see, I guess I joined with Conforums back in... I can't tell. It was some time well before March 2003... All I can say for sure without digging a lot harder is that I was around when a certain someone went by Hell Flames Vulpix.
I've been here quite a while.

Let's see, I guess I joined with Conforums back in... I can't tell. It was some time well before March 2003... All I can say for sure without digging a lot harder is that I was around when a certain someone went by Hell Flames Vulpix.
I've been here quite a while.

site history page said:
June 4th 2003: I created the first forums.

TIME PARADOX

TIME PARADOX
Hush, I'm good with numbers and memories.
Especially when all my records of conversations have been lost to the ether with conforums or lost between new computers.
I can at least say that I did know Crystylla and Uncchris well enough by the summer of 2004 to let them help run my site, so I at least knew people by then.

I swear I was talking with people when I had just gotten Sapphire, though...

26th July 2003

when i first joined i thought i was a right newbie and that the forum had been there for ages lmao. i mean tailsy was even a mod already.

I believe somewhere between April and June 2006.

what you have always told me it was july 2007 :( sob you were here first after all

26 or 16 december, 2006 here! I don't remember which exactly and I can't be buggered to check, but I remember there being a 6 in the date. I'm inclined to think it was the 26th since it was later in the month, but.

November 2004, apparently.

It occurs to me that anyone who didn't understand sarcasm would think Music Dragon was the most happy, smiley person ever.

Nothing you say will ever dissuade me from believing that this is not so.

May 16 2011. I saw this site a year ago, but never really bothered to sign up.

April '11... though for some reason whenever I try to think of the time when I joined TCoD, my mind wanders to September '10.

Aw yeah I'm in the majority

Back
Top Bottom