• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What year did you join TCoDf?

What year did you join TCoDf?

Votes: 7 8.1%

Votes: 9 10.5%

Votes: 6 7.0%

Votes: 12 14.0%

Votes: 5 5.8%

Votes: 12 14.0%

Votes: 15 17.4%

Votes: 6 7.0%

• Total voters

Spoon

Pronoun
she
Exactly what the title says.

As for myself, I joined December of 2005.

To make this poll relevant two days from now, I added 2012. I would appreciate if this option wasn't abused.

Last edited:
2007, I think. I have no desire to go to the Wayback Machine and sort though my crappy posts to check, though.

Just found my intro thread, and it was somewhere around October 23rd, 2007. Can't click the link to be sure though, but from now on I'll assume it was then.

Last edited:
2008; sometime in February I believe? the evidence has been erased from the internet with the forum implosion.

...ohgod let's pretend I wasn't an idiotic newbie augh

It was like March 2008, I think. Well, early 2008 in any case. I was uh, I don't even want to discuss it.

October 27th 2007 apparently!

While my memory would not have been good enough to remember the date, I could probably use my obsession with putting my memories in chronological order, I could probably have guessed the month with pretty good accuracy!

I'm told 2010, in this incarnation of myself. I've been at the forums pre-implosion, but they were when I was more... yeah... let's not even go there.

13 Febuary 2005. I was on the pre implosion VB but yeah... it imploded. I spent most of my time when we were back at IF.

It was between 2007 and 2008. I'm not really sure! It was after all the English names for Generation IV were out.

In other news the Wayback Machine has taught me one thing and one thing only: the roleplaying here used to suck.

Last edited:
*Offers handy TARDIS*

I just went to IF to find my intro thread. It was the first result on google.

*shivers* I didn't even know how to use a computer back then. TCoD was my first real experience on the internet; that was the first year we had internet at my house, and I remember I went on during a school break day looking for pokemon cheats; here I am. Sadly... those were the Fake Cheats. :P

2007, I think. Because I still wrote horrible fanfic and Legend's Rage was first written and posted here, and somehow had tons of fans despite being utter crap. Aaaand surskitty was still Floop and there was a guide to not being an idiot, and the RSP happened at some point in that timeframe.

Pre-forum crash, of course. I'm glad evidence of my idiocy doesn't exist. :/

Back
Top Bottom