• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's Outside Your Window?

Harlequin

I was just outside taking pictures of my cat doing things when I was like "oh, hey, what if...", and then this thread was born! Another forum I visit had this thread a few years ago and I just started a new one, but I'm also curious as to what sort of places tcoders live in, too! I bet we have some interesting places!

This is what I see outside of the front door:

kkZOo.jpg

xvQas.jpg

(yes that is my thumb in the corner, sue me)
g5rpU.jpg

This is what I see outside of the back door:

rSiGG.jpg

Z7m3D.jpg

fpDdI.jpg

This is my cat:

hdT0d.jpg

What's outside your window?

wtf Harlequin. Why does your area look so good.

You know what;s out my window. A BIG ASS TREE. that's all I see.

wtf Harlequin. Why does your area look so good.

You know what;s out my window. A BIG ASS TREE. that's all I see.
He's in Wales.

Outside: a parking lot with 5 garages, our measly garden and the infants school.

It's dark atm so I'll update tomorrow with pictures, but I can reveal that I live behind a trainline. It's fugly around here.

Didn't think you were in the Valleys.

Yeah, I've always lived here. Not in this house, this house is like, a month ago, but I've always lived in this village. Right now I'm on the outskirts, though, and I used to live right in the middle.

Hahaha, I love how Welsh the bit of Wales you live in looks, Harle XD

I'll post a picture or two when it's not dark out, but I (at home-home, when I'm in Devon) live on a massive hill. Like, proper massive. I told opal how massive it was and he was all "hurr, I'm from Slovenia, I know about hills" and then he was shocked at how massive it was.
Also, you can see the sea from my garden. I sometimes forget that not everyone can do that.

At Canterbury-home, you can't see much outside my bedroom window, but the street outside my house is very pretty.

Hahaha, I love how Welsh the bit of Wales you live in looks, Harle XD

I'll post a picture or two when it's not dark out, but I (at home-home, when I'm in Devon) live on a massive hill. Like, proper massive. I told opal how massive it was and he was all "hurr, I'm from Slovenia, I know about hills" and then he was shocked at how massive it was.
Also, you can see the sea from my garden. I sometimes forget that not everyone can do that.

At Canterbury-home, you can't see much outside my bedroom window, but the street outside my house is very pretty.

well I am in Wales! What else would it look like? :P To be honest, I sort of assume everywhere is like this until I remember that it's not! :P

I live really near this horrible hill, it's not even that steep but no one I know has EVER got used to walking up it, it's insane!

EDIT: also it's interesting how you say that, because my grandmother said that it reminds her a lot of Germany :P

well, the view outside my dorm room:

lol CCAD. I couldn't find my camera so I took crappy DSi photos. |:c

I also opened the screen to take the photos and when I shut the screen back there was a bee on the inside. and I shut the window completely so now it's trapped between the screen and the window and I'm going to be shitting bricks all night hoping the bee doesn't get in DB

garden, a little path and more garden. and rain. the wind is gusting around here in nu zooland. and a magnolia tree, this purple flower i cant name and grass.

I have three windows in the room I'm in at the moment. One of them shows me the sky. And nothing else. One of them has an air conditioner in it. One of them is a set of doors. With glass in the middle of each. Overlooking the lower garage. Because when we moved here, my parents thought it would be fun to have a balcony there, even though it's the worst spot in the house to have a balcony on. We never got one. So instead we just make jokes about it and call it the door to nowhere. From it I can see a tree. And another tree. And another tree. And I think there's a tree between those, but it's a double door, so I can't see it.

The opposite side of my hall of residence, a small green and some trees that are largely blocking my view, behind which the neighbouring hall of residence is visible.

The side of another part of the hall, a road, the space between the halls and the road, and a row of houses that have been undergoing exterior renovation for years. That's about it really. Oh, and the very top of a uni building over the houses.

From the kitchen you can see another bit of the road, a church, a supermarket and a (fairly) big hill.

Hooray Spaekle! You posted pictures :D Come on, guys, this is meant to be a visual thread! D: (Not that it isn't fun hearing descriptions!)

uh uh well it's kinda boring outside my house, hrml.

hni0012f.jpg

This is the back porch view, and mostly what I see from my bedroom window, but there's a bug screen that I can't move over that.

hni0015w.jpg

From the front step! Kinda boring, really.

hni0016q.jpg

And then mountains.

Back
Top Bottom