• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your New Year's Resolution?

To stop procrastinating with homework. And that's really about it.

EDIT: I forgot:

To get over my fear of interactions with girls about my age.
To finish writing (or get an insane amount of chapters) in a fanfic I'm writing
To get through the rest of the school year.

Last edited:
To do something productive. And I don't mean something like do homework on time or tidy my room or anything like that. I mean get a hobby that doesn't leave me in the evening having gained nothing from doing it all day except completing a video game or something.

To finish a novel/fanfic/something.

To learn how to climb fences and be able to do so with great speed. I'm serious.

-To be a better friend (my dad keeps hinting that I'm not such a good one, which I already know)
-To not fail anything
-To crush on someone who actually has a chance of liking me back graaaaaaaah

I forgot to put mine :|

-To do my homework at home and not at school half an hour before it's due in.
-To get a boyfriend: not happening, but getting a girlfriend was my resolution last year and... y'know.
-To catch up with watching Fairy Tail, and start watching Cardfight!! Vanguard and Level E when they air in Japan
-To finish writing/drawing something

I've got a long list of these:
  • Go to the gym more than once a fortnight
  • Go on the internet less
  • Actually do some writing/drawing every so often
  • Stop being a wallflower

Nope! Resolutions are stupid.
NoFunAllowed.jpg

Resolution? Pfft. I'm too good for that already!

By that I mean probably just to make a serious attempt at becoming extremely flexible, healthy and a genuinely respected person.

-To stop switching between 'being on the forums always' and 'never on the forums' all the time.

-To learn how to argue without yelling.

-To stop always worrying so much about getting a girlfriend.

- Get a job.
- Learn how to draw things in proportion, correct anatomy and how to do decent backgrounds.
- Finish all my holiday homework that I have been putting off because I don't understand any of it, but if I don't finish it I'm practically going to fail Year 11 :|
- Not to stress out so much (like that's going to happen)

I've got a long list of these:
  • Go to the gym more than once a fortnight
  • Go on the internet less
  • Actually do some writing/drawing every so often
  • Stop being a wallflower

man this list is FULL OF FUN

I generally find that not making arbitrary rules for no reason makes me happier!

Gah.

-Stop procrastinating with every damn thing I do.
-Pay attention in class
-Stop being so damn sensitive
-Draw things other than cartoons
-Finish Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
-Start listenting to my parents
-Read and write more than I already do
-That's all I can remember
-???
-PROFIT!

:U

Hmm..

~Survive 6 months of boot camp
~Come back unchanged mentally
~Get a driver's license/permit/whatever
~Prove to my parents I won't ruin my life
~Write and publish a book
~Get drunk on un-spiked Hot Chocolate somehow. I'll find a way ;)
~Start earning lots of money so when I turn 18 I'll be ready to leave to wherever.

And dat's dat '.' Boring escapist list xD..

> actually try in school
> bust Cloud out of boot camo
> punch Cloud's stepdad in the face

Back
Top Bottom