• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's YOUR type?

What's YOUR fav type?

• Normal

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Fight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flying

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Poison

• Ground

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Rock

• Bug

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Ghost

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Steel

• Fire

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Water

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Grass

• Electric

• Psychic

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Ice

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Dragon

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Dark

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fire is obviously the best, because of all the starters, fire, grass, water, it has the most type advtantages

Grass > Ground, rock, Water (3)
Water > Ground, Rock, Fire (3)
Fire > Grass, Ice, Steel, Bug (4)

Enough said.

That makes no sense. I could argue right back saying Fire has more weaknesses than Water.

Water < Grass, Electric (2)
Fire < Rock, Water, Ground (3)

Psychic has to be my favorite, so many cool pokemon there. (Gardevoire and Gallade, and others too.)

But I tend to like most types, such as Steel, Ground, Bug, Fighting, and Poison.

I'll go ahead and use Blaziking's idea of putting them in order:

1. Bug
1. Grass
1 1/2. Normal. Let's face it, Normal types are often the least normal Pokemon in the game.
2. Water
2. Poison
2. Flying
2. Ice
2. Electric
2. Steel
2. Psychic
2. Dark
2. Ghost
2. Rock
2. Ground (I like all of the types listed as 2.)
3. Fire (This type's great, only that half of the Pokemon in it are kinda boring.)
4. Fighting (Unless it's Hitmontop or Gallade.)
1,309,452. Dragon (entirely because of the extremely awful legendary dragons. Latios and Latias are okay, though.)
1,309,453. Bidoof
1,309,454. Electivire

Last edited:
Ground, because I love almost every Ground Pokemon and like almost all of the ones that I don't love.

Dragon!(Rawr! =3)

Why? Because my favorite Pokemon(Palkia, Dialga, Rayquaza...)are dragon types. And Draco Meteor owns.

Electric and Flying. I like the birds and vaguely imaginative (basically, things that aren't Voltorb, Magenton and Plusle) Electric-types.

I like fire type, but dark type pokemon are awesome, too.
I've always thought of grass as the weakest type. xD

Back
Top Bottom