• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

When the Worlds Need Us [MASS CROSSOVER RP]

I'm for that. With your permission, MG, I could take a little more charge, and get the antagonists in the picture

I'm for that. With your permission, MG, I could take a little more charge, and get the antagonists in the picture
... *HAPPY DANCE!*

Anyway, sorry to hear about that! I had figured that something like this was about to happen, with your inactivity and all, but I think everyone's going to bust hump to get it rolling in your place.

If you're willing to, you can keep going.

I guess you could just kill off Lazarus or something, considering you probably don't know what I had going for him.

Chances are I'll also be introducing some other antagonists (I had a pair in mind) just to fill in your slots. In any case, I'll introduce most of my antagonists next IC post

So, something just occurred to me--it's rather minor, really, but something I'd like to clear up: what are we going to do about sign-ups? Someone should assume the role of accepting forms if we're not going to close sign-ups. I think it would be a good idea as well if that person were to make a new post in this thread so that they could continue to update the member/character list. It's already outdated as it is.

Would you, Exo? I think that job would be most appropriate for you, since, being head of the antagonist players, you now have the most influence over the RP. We should do something about this, anyway.

I guess I could do it.

Reserved:
???/arylett Dawnsborough
???/Patar

Accepted:
BLU Scout/Little Sister/Full Metal Cookies
KOS-MOS/Caeda/Storm, Earth, And Fire
Zero(Original character)/Vileplume/ProgMetal_64
Flandre Scarlet/Skymin
Leon/Malcom/Blaziking
Sora/Flora and Ashes
Diamagon Ace/Darksong
Lucidia/Cryptica
(antagonist to be revealed)Shining Eevee
RED Pyro/Brock
Bonecrusher/Ravage/(antagonist to be revealed)Exo-Raikou
Clara(original character)/Dragonair
Megaman X/Zero/Ketsu
Blacksmith/Heroes of Newerth/Midnight
Charmy Bee/NightDaemon
Cecill Sunhawker(Original character)/Pichu Chris
Lloyd Irving/Xaldin
Arctus(Original character/River
RED Sniper/Hellboy/Moon-Panther

Last edited:
Much appreciated. I should have mentioned it before, but I previously withdrew DORUmon and Tokomon. They've yet to be removed from the list, however. Could you, please?

Ok, so... asking again since no one heard me. Could someone tell me what I'm supposed to be doing right now? I have no idea what this red and blue stuff is about with the fortress and everything, and yet again my sister gets to do something while I sit back and get excluded. >< I mean, I know I'm supposed to be looking for the cog gear type things, but I'm not sure whether I can say I found them or not, and even then I wouldn't know where because I have no clue what the layout of these fortress places even is. (I'm wondering how Cryptica's being as active as she is when she doesn't know either... ><)

Don't worry; I'll soon be introducing the antagonists, and then that should change things up. If you want, you can be one of the first to see an antagonist that will soon be appearing in 2fort

Here we go, expanded the form

Name: Vileplume
Media: Pokémon
Appearance: Vileplume and he drags around a HUGE bag of berries. Like, bigger then itself huge.
Personality: Well, it's kinda hard to tell, because Vileplume can only speak Pokémon, but he's generally kind and hard-working. He is very easily distracted, very idiotic and he rarely sees the obvious. When he finally sees the obvious, he declares it proudly, dispite the fact that by that time almost everyone has discussed said obvious thing and moved on. Besides that, he also has a really bad sense of direction. He is also somewhat of a coward in unfamilier areas. But he still likes to think of himself as brave.
Abilities: Thanks to photosynthesis, Vileplume can become faster in sunlight. As well as that, it is capable of releasing spores that range in effect from poisoning to paralyzing to putting things to sleep. It can also use three powerful Grass techniques, Solar Beam, Giga Drain and Leaf Storm, and two powerful Poison techniques, Sludge Bomb and Acid, and can also heal itself in Sunlight. It also knows Protect. And it has many berries, some that restore energy and heal status problems, and others that can cause confusion. A list of moves and stuff is as follows

Solar Beam
Leaf Storm
Giga Drain
Seed Bomb
Acid
Sludge Bomb
Toxic
Sunlight
Protect

Oran X 25
Pecha X 10
Cheri X 10
Chesto X 5
Aspear X 5
Rawst X 5
Poisoned Oran X 50

Other: Well, he can not speak human, like most Vileplume. But he can speak to plants

Last edited:
what the hell. Hidan's my favorite Naruto character and Suddenly here he is.

I sacrifice you all to Jashin.

And I'll just be on the sidelines. This is too much. I can't keep up. I might jump back in, afetr I figure thigns out.

I'll make my own RP soon. You're all invited.

Name: Jimbobly III ( He goes by Jim.)
Media: Moképon Pokémon
Appearance:
Heracross.jpg

Personality: Jim is usually care-free, but loves to battle. He has a short fuse, and hates smart-alecs. Being a bug-human pokémorph, Jim hates fire, in any form whatsoever. he will quickly flee from it, not caring if there's anyone in his way. Compassionate only to the ones he holds close, Jim can be perceived as rude. Jim also hates being called by his real name, which is his pet-peeve. He loves working out, and sometimes shows off his muscles. Jim's body is much like his personality. He's hard on the outside, then mushy and liquid, then a little more hardness in the middle. :grin:
Abilities: With such a hard exoskeleton, Jim can break a boulder hurdling at him by just standing in place. He wields dual swords, that sit in a crossed positon on his back. Jim can use six moves that the Heracross he was fused with knew. They are Night slash, Horn Attack, Brick Break, Sunny Day, SolarBeam, and Double Team.

Back
Top Bottom