• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Which Pokemon ability best suits you?

Maybe swift swim, because I like to run around in the rain in summer. :v

Also truant, klutz, slow start, wonder guard, etc.

Only for the reason that I almost never sleep, Insomnia. And when I think about it, Thick Fat. Perhaps Anger Point. Oh, and Dry Skin, Intimidate, Immunity (idon't get sick often), Own Tempo, and Reckless. (that's kind of a lot... sorry)

I'm going to say Volt Absorb.

Pretty much anything that I like to do to "recharge" after being tired, angry or sad involves electricity. (Video editing, synthesizer music, computers, etc...)

Of course that's sort of just me trying to get myself to have my favorite ability, but I think that fits.

Quite possibly Simple. Because I tend to overreact to things.

Maybe some sort of opposite to Chlorophyll. Because I get sluggish in sunlight.

Most likely Dry Skin. I almost never drink enough water, and I hate heat and sun and love cold and rain.

Insomnia. :V But is anyone really surprised?

If that's too cliche, I'd say Technician. I'm always tinkering with small things, adore making under-used and under-powered and mis-understood things work, and otherwise always have my hands in some sort of twitchiness.

Insomnia - Because it's true also yay Murkrow!
Slow Start - Once I DO get to sleep I don't wake or stay very awake easily
Truant - Always procrastinating
Oblivious - To the point where the girl I like actually asked me out and I didn't realise it until about a year later

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGER POINT!

Kidding. Mmm...

Snow Veil/Ice Body. Living in montana has that effect on you.

Oblivious: it takes me a while to get stuff.
Trace: My personality changes depending on the situation.
Adaptability: see above
Cute Charm: During the play I told everyone to shut up so I could introduce someone and apparently everyone thought I was adorable after that? I don't even know. i honestly don't think this fits but i put it up in case.

Probably either Guts (If I'm bent on revenge, I'm going to do something about it. Period.) or Own Tempo (Once I'm started on something, I don't easily stop.)

Gluttony - i like to eat
Klutz - self-explanatory
No Guard - similar to klutz, anyone could beat the shit out of me
Truant - lazy as shitttttt
Unaware -self-explanatory

Back
Top Bottom