• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Which TCod mod/admin are you?

You're Larissa. Even more insane than Tailsy, your obsession is pomatos. You like to hug and fall over, and are pretty much one of the kindest people on the forum.
You tell yourself you ask for favours too much, but then again you know what you're asking for is not something tough at all.
If you got your psychological obsession a little tuned down, I'm sure you'd be married soon.

heh, that is sorta me...

You're Tailsy aka Violetstream. You're pretty bonkers now and then, and prefer not to answer difficult questions. You're very young, too, and therefore a little immature. And most important of all, you like eggs.
If you were a little less insane and immature, you could be the best member on this forum, but you're cool anyway.
Rock on.

Larissa was here during IF. I think she went to uni and we haven't seen her since although she does sign onto MSN a lot!

"You're opaltiger. You're a very rational thinker and a huge Star Wars fan. You're (in general) a good person to hang around, and you are probably one of the few to ever understand whatever Altmer says in RMT. You're very young, but act like you're nearly an adult. You're a fine person. Rock on."

'Cept for the Star Wars part, yeah, that about sums it up. :D

Your Result

You're Larissa. Even more insane than Tailsy, your obsession is pomatos. You like to hug and fall over, and are pretty much one of the kindest people on the forum.
You tell yourself you ask for favours too much, but then again you know what you're asking for is not something tough at all.
If you got your psychological obsession a little tuned down, I'm sure you'd be married soon.

:O

I generally don't take quizzes, but I have time to waste so

You're Mewtwofan. You carry a seething hatred for noobs, and have a very hot temper. You dislike people that sass you and flame you, but you're prone to flaming yourself. You're a very controversial lass, and voice your opinion strongly. You leave the forums every now and then when the stress toll becomes too much.
I suggest you take an ice pack to stop that temper and ego from swelling too much...

Apparently I am one of seven people who got this result. Seven? I feel really fucking special.

Mewtwofan was always my favorite mod for some reason, actually... wonder where she went off to

I got Larissa, but I'm inclined to think Ruby would've been more fitting.

God I feel like a n00b again, not knowing who half of these people are...

Okay, apparently I'm Lord Nidokingu. Um.. yeah. 8th person to get that result. Will I be burned at the stake for having no clue who this guy is? Being that I essentially live in the RPG threads..

"You're Lord Nidokingu. You're the administrator's boyfriend, and you were promoted to co-admin because of it. You're a bit of an insomniac, and are not just obsessed with Pokemon, you're obsessed with the Nidoran lines in general. Nobody deserves to have a crack at them, and you'll defend them till the very end.
You're also a bit too unkind sometimes, and a little vicious in your fantasies. Maybe you should get some more sleep, even though you're not at school anymore..."

WROOOOOOOONG at least some of it is. I was sure I didn't select Nidoran...

And half of that description is wrong by now, too.

Someone should make an updated version.

What, with the four active mods we have?

EDIT: six if you count the ASB mods but still.

couldn't we make a non-admin/mod version? Where more well known users (like Kai, Grimdour, Arylett, ultraviolet, Mike etc.) Can also be options? I would be willing to make this is I knew some of the mods better.

Back
Top Bottom