• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Who says Art Thread originality is dead?

What is your favourite type of pudding?

• Total voters

Black hood

THE EXPO WAS AWESOME!

ForumSignatureComplete.gif

Im not great, but I can draw. Open to suggestions of any kind.:blank: Don't forget to post! please?​

MY ARTWORK

My Sketches

Jason Sketch
Christmas Elf Sketch
Biro sketch of... somebody
Luscia sketch

My Drawings

Jason
My Pokesona
Mike
Caramel Dansen
Christmas Elf
Catgirl
Jason "Darkheart" Parelamus
Jason "Darkheart" Parelamus with Twin Pistols
Jason "Darkheart" Parelamus with Knives
Black Hood & Kai Russian Dancing
Adorable Sandshrew
Ropponmatsu 2
My Fursona #1
My Fursona #2
Snakeman that could have gone so much better
My Rave Outfit
Its a spiraly, razor blade spined... thing. Idk what it is.
Alucard the Evilness
Me and Sukai
Darkheart

My Comic Strips

Proof that my brain does NOT work well at 12:30! IN THE MORNING!
Shoop da Whoop Douched

Requests

Flareon
Mew
Deoxys: Attack
Kai & Umbreon
Sandshrew (colourless)
Sunny Cherrim
Shiny Umbreon and Luxray Playing
Chibi Baby Stardust Dragon
Male Gardevoirs "Pokesona"
Raikou
Mewtwo is sad
Raichu Grunt charging thunder

In Progress

Objection! request

Last edited:
Your banner doesn't say 'Black hood'. It says 'Vlachk Ioodh'. Just thought I'd point it out as I have to be a pedant when it comes to using Greek to seem mysterious/whatever~

Closest to 'Black hood' you'd be able to get would be 'Μπλακ Χουντ'.

Now, may I suggest/request a Deoxys?

It does say Black Hood, I just used the symbol text on paint. Just use the symbol text on paint and type Black Hood and you will see.

ForumSignatureComplete.gif

Last edited:
Wow, these look great. Well done, you've got more posts in the first few dys of it being alive than mine had.

I'll request a drawing of myself, along with my Umbreon, please.

Hm... the black part of the Flareon's ear is a bit large. The Mew's face is a bit wide, too.
But these are great drawings, especially Jason! I'd like to see more in the future. Keep up the good work.

Wow, the Deoxys looks great! As for Me and Umbreon, I think that the pose of myself looks rather odd, like I'm leaning back really far.

Anyway, good job with keeping up on requests.

I know that, but the Symbol font is the Greek alphabet, and it doesn't use the right letters. If a Greek person read your banner, they would read it as Vlachk Ioodh.

Caramel dansen pictures are really hard to draw. I struggled. But I got it done eventually. Check it out.

Last edited:
Nooo, another person who draws better than me... ;_;

Ah, what the hell. Good job on the Flareon, by the way.

For this picture I used an experimental way of drawing it as I had got a new pack of fineliners for christmas, I hope that you like it!

Catgirl-1.png

Could you draw a simple picture of a Sandshrew? (no colour)

Also if you have time please draw a (sunny) Cherrim. Thanks!

(Nice shop you got here, you're really good.)

Back
Top Bottom