• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You hold the ability to change the world.

Sesquipedalian!

Eats Luftwaffles for Breakfast
Welcome.

You are now the forces of erosion, a member of Team Magma/Aqua, Alfred Wegener, or any other geographic factor, and within your hands you hold the world.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/14/BlankMap-World-large.png

You hold the ability to alter the geographic components of this world in any way possible. Our Manipulation of Cartographic Images Program Laser shall provide the means necessary. What shall the result of your change appear to be?

Flip everything upside-down to freak everyone the fuck out.

Then probably separate Scotland from the UK by a nice wee ocean and maybe push us up (or down?) so we can hang with Iceland and touch it inappropriately or something idk.

Then probably separate Scotland from the UK by a nice wee ocean and maybe push us up (or down?) so we can hang with Iceland and touch it inappropriately or something idk.

Sig'd for hilarity XD

Go back in time and convince my friend's parents not to invite their fifteen-year-old neighbor over for New Years Eve! Wait, you mean something relatively serious?

In that case, probably make another Pangaea so we don't have to bother with crossing oceans/airplanes and we could all just take trains everywhere. (yes, I do like trains. A lot.) Especially so I could see a penguin or something...

I'd probably ust keep juggling around the landmass of the planet until eithereveryone was dead or I found a style I liked, whichever came first.

make all the continents into a tower where fresh water flows through as a source of maintenance.

and then drop people down it.

Move countries closer to the US. So I could get to them easier.

And move California to the East Coast. So I could go to it more. :3

I would unite North America and Canada as one, and call it... AMERICANADA!

Oh, and move the United Kingdoms closer to California because I want to visit it soooo bad.

Move Israel so it's right next to NY (off the coast or something). I'm not sure what effect that would have on the politics and such, but I'd be a lot closer to everything I want to be close to! And we'd have more water. And snow, ffs.

And move California to the East Coast. So I could go to it more. :3
But us Californians would be all warm and coastal and stuff. And more easterly. :c

ON TOPIC I would probably arrange all the continents to spell out "MAGIC" and most likely kill everyone in the process because my hands are shaky :c

I would move various countries closer to Norway, just so I could get to them easier.
And then, mess around with the various landmasses(flip them around, cut them in two or put them together, ect.) just to mess with people.

I would totally take everyone in Georgia, put them in the US, take everyone in the US, put them in China, take everyone in China, put them in Britian, take everyone in Britian, put them in Japan, take everyone in Japan, put 'em all in Georgia. Oh, and swap Israel and South Korea.

=3

Nothing. Nothing at all.

You know why? My geology professors would outright kill me.

I'd make an awesomely large treehouse, and move Australia closer to the rest of the world (if only enough that flying doesn't cost $2000+ from Perth).

Back
Top Bottom