• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You Know You Fail at (insert game here) When...

You know you fail at MtG: Battlegrounds when you think you can't clear the first quest because you haven't got any spells.
You know you fail at MtG: Battlegrounds when you can't clear the first quest of Chapters 2, 3, 4 and 5, and the first four quests of chapter 1.
You know you fail at MtG when you use Dark Banishing against another Black user.

You know you fail at any game on the Nintendo DS when you can't figure out how to push the A button.

You know you fail at Sonic Triple Trouble if you use up all your continues on the first boss.

You know you fail at Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories if you can't figure out the card based battle system.

You know you fail at Halo when you get beaten by a Grunt on EASY! AND when you're a Leiutenant on Xbox Live, which I am!

You know you fail at Final Fantasy VIII when Omega Weapon beats you with a punch, even when you've spent 7 months preparing especially just to take him on! That, of course, is when you realise you should have spent 7 months and a day...

That said, you know you fail at any Final Fantasy when at the start when you head out into the field and get beaten by the weakest monster in the entire game!

You know you fail at Final Fantasy IX when you get a pop quiz, get it wrong and die!

You know you fail at Digimon World when you go take on Numemon with Metalgreymon at full health, full MP and every single move available in the game and lose!

And when you can only get Numemon!

You know you fail at Pokemon when your Lv 100 Garchomp/Dragonite/Flygon/Salamence/any Legendary gets beaten by a Pichu!

You know you fail at Vocaloid when you think that they are real people.

((Yeah, yeah, it's not a game, but still.))

You know you fail at Pokemon when your Lv. 1 Magikarp is murdered by Arceus. Then you Send out MissingNo. and somehow dissapear from existence and a blueberry muffin takes your place. 0_o

You know you fail at the Phoenix Wright games when you can't figure out how to object
You know you fail at Pokemon Gold Version when you look for Ekans.

You know you fail at MtG: Battlegrounds when you think you can't clear the first quest because you haven't got any spells.
You know you fail at MtG: Battlegrounds when you can't clear the first quest of Chapters 2, 3, 4 and 5, and the first four quests of chapter 1.
You know you fail at MtG when you use Dark Banishing against another Black user.
MtG has video games???

You know you fail at Pokémon Emerald when the Poochyena runs away from you.
You know you fail at Pokémon in general when you restart your game because you think the game's glitched when you see a different colored Pokémon.
You know you fail at Kirby and the Amazing Mirror when you can't beat King Golem.

You know you fail at the Mew Glitch when after you catch Mew your game dies before you're able to save...

You know you fail at the Mew Glitch when you get something else!!!

You know you fail at Event Pokemon when you do the event and get the wrong pokemon!

(If anyone is wondering what I'm talking about with the Mew Glitch, yes, there is a way on Red/Blue & Yellow (don't know about Fire Red/Leaf Green though) of getting a Mew without an Event and without the GameShark! And yes it is genuine, I have loads thanks to it! And if anyone wants me to I can post it in here somewhere so you can all try!)

You know you fail at Boktai when you try to play it in the shade (it's a solar-powered GBA gimmick.)

(Finally somebody knows about the Mew Glitch! Glitching has lost popularity outside of glitch-related forums.)

you know you fail at spore if you can't beat the cell stage

you know you fail at pokemon when you get confused why you can't find bidoof in emerald

you know you fail at pokemon when you can't beat team aqua's hideout.

you know you fail at ANY GAME when you can't beat the tutorial

you know you fail at the DS when you can't figure out how to turn the volume up

Last edited:
You know you should never be allowed to play a Pokemon game EVER AGAIN when you restart after encountering a Shiny, they're so damned rare, I've only EVER encountered like half a dozen!

(On the subject of Shiny Pokemon) You know your luck fails at Pokemon when the first Shiny you do encounter in Sinnoh is a Tentacool!!! (Damn Tentacool...)

You know you fail at Fable II when you go into close-quarters combat with a gun or a crossbow!

You know you fail at Halo 3 when the guy you jus assassinated manages to stick you on your head as they are dying, thus taking you with them, hahahaha!!!

Back
Top Bottom