• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You laugh you lose (aka POST ALL FUNNY STUFF HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You laugh you lose

Once upon a time, there was this guy we knew. His name was Billy.* Billy was a fun guy, liked to hang out and stuff. Then one day, something happened which changed Billy's life forever. He was IMing with some friends when he read a very funny joke. He typed "LMAO" as a response, but then it really fell off. It's true: Billy L'ed so hard his A fell O.

And now Billy's life is much more difficult. He can't sit in chairs properly. When he shops for pants, he always has to ask if the store has an A-less department. And just forget about going swimming. It's such a difficult life. We try and help him as much as we can. Sometimes, though, we L behind his back. His A-less back.

*Not his real name.

Regigigas.png

Yeaaaaah, if you select a spot with a mine for the first move in Windows Minesweeper versions, it'll move the mine.

Because I own.

Join me on my quest to go through all the pages of the Photobucket Funny Pictures and Icons. I've gone through 125, and I've gotten quite a lot. Who knows how many pages there are? There are 700,000 something pictures, 20 a page, and I'm too lazy to find out the answer.

Here's the Photobucket link: http://photobucket.com/images/funny or funny icons/?page=1

Anyway, that's why I'm here. To give you a place to hunt when your avatars are old. Or stuff.

Anyway, here's what I found funny enough to put in my Album:

funny_icons.jpg
Kool-aid.gif
Snape.gif
dear16.png
thththsnape7.jpg
FunnyFaces.gif
smallcutedonthurtmeed.jpg
breakfast.jpg
pudding.jpg
37b2298d.jpg
cannibleism.jpg
Volde-Mart.jpg
therrorguys6vw.gif
44534.jpg
3c5d4731.gif
muderedgummy.jpg
z81696951.jpg
KITTY.jpg
muggles.jpg
ththpoints.jpg
icon-1.jpg
sick.jpg
fat.gif
Icons40.png
83f4b3262f4a6e7c447bac20d7a21cdf.gif
abu.png
norris.gif
billnye.gif
thsweetrevenge.gif
run.jpg
emolawn.jpg
e995a136ac2a55c9650c77db4b41130707d.jpg
music.jpg
keys.jpg
jhghghghk.jpg
wtf.jpg
unite.jpg
causeimwhite.jpg
monkeyoncrackicon.jpg
lol.jpg
GenieStupidtxt.gif
i59082357_48463.jpg
funny-5.jpg
ththyourmomlooklike.gif
untitled456.jpg
happyaggro1.gif
icons.jpg
funny-4.gif
ththlackofpants.jpg
funny-1-1.gif
Funny-3.gif
funny-2.gif
funny-1.jpg
funny.gif
sesame_street_thanksgiving.jpg

But, I did not make this thread entirely for this. Go to that link, find your own, and post them here!

(For future reference, I may be using these, so don't worry if we have the same avatar.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom