• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You laugh you lose (aka POST ALL FUNNY STUFF HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midnight said:
Me: Ok. Seriously. You can't dance.
White girl: I CAN DANCE! (It's just that i'm overly white...)

Did she actually say that last part or is this just an attempt to be racist?

americabt0.gif
lost to panel 8

Now that I can drive, I offered to drive myself and three others to CiCi's for pizza. My friend said she'd pay because she owed us all money. Anyhow, towards the end of our meal my friend shouted out as a joke: "Hey! Let's go to Walmart and play tag!" Now, I don't want to call myself a goody-good or anything, but I normally don't do anything wrong because I'm paranoid about everything. Well, most unlike me, I turned towards her and said that we should go. They decided that I should be it (just fucking great...) That surprised her, and when she saw that I wasn't kidding around everyone else agreed and we headed off. We got there at about five o'clock.

As soon as we walking into the door, I slapped my friend, none too gently, on the back and took off. I ducked behind a sign that was right across from the electronics department and I saw this employee staring at me. When she realized what I was doing, the leaned down on the counter saying, "Great! Now I have some entertainment for an hour." I really didn't want to crouch there while some lady was staring at me so I took off down an aisle. I also noticed some guy, who was shopping, motioning with his hand to the person that was "it" to make her go in the opposite direction.

An hour into our game I came to be "it" again. I stalked at the edge of an aisle and new that sooner or later one of my friends would walk by. Sure enough within seconds I heard my friend's voice. As luck would have it, she was backing away from my other friend, thinking she was "it". As soon as she was in reach, I jumped out and tagged her. Now mind you, I had just run around the whole fucking store and I was tired. So I stood there catching my breath, not thinking she'd go after me since I had just gotten her. When she turned towards me with that evil glint in her eye, I knew what was coming. I booked it. I turned as fast as I could and ran. Now, not far from me, you had to either take a sharp left, right, or run straight into the shelving. And, there just happened to be a customer at the corner. I chose to go left, but my friend chose straight.

I took the turn well and just as I turned I felt her grab the hood of my jacket. But instead of turning, she opted to keep going. All I hear was this crash. And I was lucky enough to watch her run into it. I was kinda disappointed that nothing fell on her, but meh, maybe next time.

And there will be a next time...

EDIT: Oh my, I just realized how long this post became. Sorry guys!! :lol:

I HATE YOU EVILCRAZYMONKEY I WAS JUST ABOUT TO PUT XKCD COMICS UP
I <3 Cyanide and Happiness + xkcd. I look at them for new ones every day :D Some more won't hurt, will it?
(Tip: Hover over the pictures for more wittiness.)
dark_flow.png

faust_20.png

scantron.png

^ I like that one
network.png

the_ring.png

^ X3
xkcd_loves_the_discovery_channel.png

^ Their Boom-De-Yada is awesome.
getting_out_of_hand.png

^ Ummmm...
wikipedian_protester.png

^ :D More Wikipedia.
subjectivity.png

^ Love the hover-over text for this.
There's tons more awesome ones, but I'm too lazy to find them this late.
ETA: I don't think hovering over these have the text... D:

Last edited:
Found this somewhere, and wanted to share it with you.
lalalalalala.jpg

...2008 Election manga? What the...
More WTF than funny really, but meh.
If it exists, there's manga of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom