• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You laugh you lose (aka POST ALL FUNNY STUFF HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
comic4.jpg

What? I think it's funny...

Yes! I just knocked out two! :D

Also, my dog Copper, when he was alive, once ate crayons and pooped out rainbow coloured feces

comic66.jpg

^ Haha, I love it X3

I was seriously hoping for a conversation like this, but noooooo, all we got was Mei Ling asking for Snake to catch one for her. Which was pretty funny, I guess, but this is so much cooler :)

Hahaha, Awkward Zombie is awesome. I'm gonna spread the love! :D

comic7.jpg

comic17.jpg

comic22.jpg
comic23.jpg

(Did you guys notice the little card in the trashcan? xDDD)

Sorry. I'll stop now. |D
EDIT: Wow. All of them are PW related. O:

I lost on every page multiple times. Laughing too easily is what makes a good comedy writer, I suppose. (Hope so...)

I got a book about grammar for Christmas.

Here's one of the jokes in it:
A linguistics professor was lecturing to his English class.

'In English," he said, "a double negative forms a positive. In some languages, though, such as Russian, a double negative is still a negative. However, there is no language wherein a double positive can form a negative.'

'Yeah, right!' piped a voice from the back of the room.

It made me chuckle.

listen_to_yourself.png

So true.

centrifugal_force.png

Yes, I'm a geek. To me, things like this are funny.

Also, the first definition of "geek" on Google:
# a carnival performer who does disgusting acts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom