• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your chocolate preferences!

Your preference for chocolate...

• Total voters
Extra dark > Ordinary dark > milk > white > way too dark

Darkest I like is 70% cacao. My dad and a friend of mine can somehow enjoy up to 99%, but anything beyond 70% is too bitter for me.

White > Milk > Dark

Hate dark, won't eat it if I can avoid it.
Milk is alright; I like it.
White is divine <3

Milk > White > Dark

Dark is usually too bitter for my tastes. :< I adore milk and white almost equally, though.

Proper white chocolate is nice, but I have it so rarely I can't put it above dark...

Milk chocolate is love.

Milk > Dark > White

White chocolate isn't chocolate. o.O It's essentially vegetable gum, fat and sugar; it doesn't contain cocoa.
I have to have dark chocolate with something otherwise I won't like it.

Milk > White > Dark

Milk was the first type I ever ate, it's pretty much perfection in sweet form to me. White is meh, I don't like it too much but I'll have it every once in a while. More than a little bit makes me feel sick, though. And dark...my arch-sweet-enemy, dark chocolate. As far as I'm concerned, dark chocolate is horrible. This may be due to milk chocolate being pretty much the only chocolate I ever ate for a while in my younger days, but I have this notion that chocolate and things that contain it should be sweet. Dark chocolate is not. I hate the taste D:

All chocolate is good, but...
Dark>white>milk
Dark is awesome.
Milk is too plain.
White can sometimes be bad, but normaly, it's good.

The only Dark chocolate we have is 77%, for my sister. I hate the stuff. Anyway, it basically the same between White and Milk.

White > Milk > Dark

White > Milk > Dark.

I don't really like plain dark chocolate. I'll eat Cherry Ripes, but it's only because it has cherry and coconut too, not just dark choclate.

I absolutely hate 100% dark chocolate. I ate it in front of the whole grade and few teachers earlier this year. My mouth tasted like dirt the whole day. People kept asking if it tasted nice. Especially this guy who likes me. he took it overboard.

I'll stop talking now.

Milk>White>Dark.

I like white and milk chocolate equally, but I can't stand dark chocolate on the best of days; it's too bitter for me. I usually just trade for some milk chocolate or give it away when I get the chance.

Aaw, a lot of white hate. White is my favorite. xD
White > Milk > Dark (Unless if it's 60%. Then it's tied with milk.)

Dark > White > Milk

Dark chocolate is the best, so yummy. :D White is also quite good. There's nothing wrong with milk chocolate, but there's no way it can compare to white or dark.

I used to hate dark chocolate, but then I ate some that had just recently come out of the factory rather than the junk that's been sitting on the shelves for months before you get it... and it was actually really good. So I guess my favorite is dark chocolate, but only if it's good dark chocolate that hasn't been sitting on a shelf for months.

The other two are okay in small amounts (I'd rather have other food with chocolate in/on it, instead of just a giant block of chocolate.)

But I don't really eat much chocolate anyway. I can't, actually... after more than half a candy bar's worth, it's almost like I can feel my teeth weakening, and that feeling makes me really not want to eat any more chocolate for a while.

Back
Top Bottom