• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I want opal's hair

I think that at the moment it's too long for comfort. He looks like a hippie with that kind of hair.

Also do you still have that extremely silly goatee? I remember last time I saw you you had like 10 hairs tufting out of your chin, it looked pretty weird.

Also I swear opal had grown half a foot in the meantime.

You're just jealous because you cut yours.

I choked with laughter reading this. For a first mine never was as long as yours, and for a second I cut mine because it's hard to handle when it's long.

That being said I'm growing it out again because short got really boring after two weeks.

found this, was amused

3956311440a9529214820l.jpg

^Amused, eh? I'm kinda scared. How many drinks was this after?

zx7iph.jpg

Yeah. Happily enough, i'm the one on the left, this was like a year ago.

Heres another one on a bad day. don't remember why I had the camera out again.
2vvqtz5.jpg

This is another one. Aahh! I'm seriously freaked. Baby face! 8.
14j018o.jpg

and yeah, Mirry is kinda cute -_-

^Amused, eh? I'm kinda scared. How many drinks was this after?

I'm not sure. The costume was after zero drinks but this picture was probably the product of seven or eight. Maybe nine. (I honestly don't know. In fact the guys involved would have done that sober anyway so it's up in the air.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom