• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Things that ARE NOT Pokemon yet.

Discuss what animals/plants/objects that have not become a Pokemon yet.

Personally, I think we need a koala, a dolphin, a Liopleurodon (maybe a Lapras evo), a crane, a barracuda, a Chihuahua (Don't ask), a Chinese dragon (Legendary?), a centaur (Pseudo-Legend), a goat, a turkey, a Stegosaurus, a Glyptodont, a Brontothere, an Apple, a Terror Bird, a Kiwi (Fruit or bird, or both!), a Cheetah, a Puffin, and a ridiculous amount of others.

What do you think>:

I especially think we need a Turkey Pokemon. It could be an Ice-type and have frozen feathers, or it could be Dark-type and use its feathers to lure adversaries.

Flies and roaches - they'd make good poison types. There's a lot of dinosaurs to choose from too. Oh, and seconding the goats.

Mosquito.
It'd be the new zubat.

Something like an Ent (LotR) (I spealt it wrong?) but not Sudowudo

Yes! I'd love this.

Also, how about sand dollar Pokémon? You could pokeify it by adding some intricate markings and stuff. Viperfish and ogrefish would be cool too. (Gyarados does have some viperfish elements in it though)

That sand dollar idea is interesting. Ground, Rock or Steel-type, probably. Any fish is good for me too, since I love water types.

...Okay, now what can we make out of a sand dollar? *starts thinking*

Pokemon based off of certain musical instruments
A TV-based Pokemon with different forms based on different genres.

Before you yell "Rotom!", remember Rotom was only posessing the TV in the Chateau and the TV is not one of it's forms so...

Oh and on the topic of sea creature Pokemon.....plankton. Most likely of the zooplankton variety.

I've had a lion-based fakemon floating around in my head for a while. It was a Ground-type sand lion cub that evolved with a Fire Stone into a lion made out of glass :P

But I do agree that we need a crane. :3

I'm all for inanimate objects. Clothing, books, balls, containers, lights, a castle Pokémon, a lighthouse Pokémon...

The day I see a Tiki Pokemon, I'll be a happy guy.

A Pokemon based off of Cerberus would be cool (A possible Houndoom evo?), as well as a Bigfoot Pokemon (It could be Ice/Fighting or Normal/Fighting depending on the climate). Heck, I'd love to see some Cryptid Pokemon. A Dark/ Flying Jersey Devil or Poison/Dark Chupacabra would be awesome ideas.

How about another group of pokemon like the Unown, but like based on billiards?[/needs to stop thinking of Homestuck and the Felt]

Back
Top Bottom