• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Types of Animals :D

Dar

oops, did it again
Pronoun
they
Basically, you just have to say a type of animal that you like, give some examples, and say why. For example, I like things that can be two things at once, such as:

-Platypus (great at being a duck. great at being a beaver)
-Turtledoves (Is it a turtle? Is it a bird? Do I care? No!)
-Bullfrog (The only animal you can say Olé to and will react, but will not hurt you)

Cant wait to hear your favorites! And remember, dont be afraid to be random! 8D

Monkeys.

They're great at getting bugs out of your hair.

Plus they just freaking rock altogether.

'Nuf said.

I love horses!

They are majestic and elegant, and if unicorns crap rainbows, then horses barf epic sauce.

(your welcome for the graphic image.)

I really like lizards.

I do.

I'd consider calling myself a scalie if it wasn't for the fact that anything even remotely related to the furry fandom is always taken to the worst extreme no matter the context.

Thylacines.

They're like a mix between tiger, wolves, and kangaroos!

So many things! My favorite animals are domestic cats, just because they're pretty much lovable and adorable in every way. I also like dolphins, meerkats, otters, pandas (especially red pandas), fennec foxes (though I've only ever seen those on Zoo Tycoon 2, shush), komodo dragons, and a whole bunch of other things

(Also, my favorite extinct animal happens to be the plesiosaurus. They're so pretty! argh microsoft why did you not put these in ZT2 >:[ )

All the birds. ALL OF THEM.

I mean seriously, it's so hard to choose favorites. I really like birds of prey, and I think eagles and the like are really pretty. But my personal favorite animal is a peregrine falcon. Yeah, that one that can go over 200mph on a dive. Penguins are also amazing, if a bit cliché. Also chickens.

Yes, chickens. HAVE YOU EVER HELD A CHICKEN? EVER SEEN HOW AMAZING THEY ARE IN REAL LIFE? yeah, I have neighbors with chicken coops. They're amazing. And chicks -- baby chickens -- are just the cutest little things the earth has ever created. And ducklings are cute too.

tl;dr BIRDS ARE AMAZING

I also find myself attracted to squirrels.
Not a real reason why, though.
Maybe because they are a main ingredient in awesome sauce. They're like the chili powder or something.

SNAKES SNAKES SNAKES!!!

I f***ing love snakes! They are so unique. The way that they move... the way that they feed... the cold, yet smooth feel of their body...

They are so graceful and tranquil, yet can also be nature's most intense creature.

I think goats are pretty cool, just because they remind me of old wise people who know everything about the Earth and how to enjoy life. I also think "baah" is the most comical sound ever. There are also fainting goats, which are the greatest animals to ever come upon the world. Video.

I like sheep too.

Cats, because they were crafted from two of the most pure elements: Win and Lulz

Birds of prey because [copypasta Superbird's reason]

Philosiraptor Velociraptors

Cuttlefish

And foxes, because they are so MANLY and tough.

I have a long list.

Lion, Eagle, Shark, Bison, Tiger, Elephant, Gorilla, Bear, Wolf, Alligator, Falcon, Deer, Rhinoceros, Armadillo, Panda, Peacock, Crow, Ray, Horse, Camel, Mouse, Wallaby, Tortoise, Pig, Bat, Cobra, Hawk, Vulture, Owl, Swan, Swallow, Sea Turtle, Koala, Fox, Hedgehog, Flamingo, Cougar, Mole, Wombat, Flying Squirrel, Kangaroo, Pangolin, Sloth, Rabbit, Orangutan, Prairie Dog, Toad, Crane, Beaver, Hamster, Lynx, Whale, Dolphin, Orca, Pelican, Raccoon, Mink, Skunk, Mongoose, Cheetah, Penguin, Dugong, Goat, Sheep, Seal, Dog, Donkey, Hippopotamus, Crocodile, Chameleon, Coyote, Zebra, Gaur, Eel, Jackal, Oryx, Carp, Salamander, Condor, Water Buffalo, Jaguar.

Every cat, birds,and FISH.
Cats: basically what LS99 said
Birds: what Superbird said
Fish: there are SO MANY OF THEM and they're so diverse, colourful, most of them look cute/are cool, and I love eating tuna. And salmon. And squid!!
There.

Felines, canines, and mice/rats. You know, the less chubby rodents.
Turtles. Almost forgot my sweet little turtles. (I miss them :|)
Snails are fun, as are fish. And flying insects that don't make chainsaw-like noises and are relatively small and tickle-inducing and don't suck my blood.

My occasional zoophilia tends to modify this list.

Cats because they're cute, duh!
Recently I've realised that cats are mainly cute because of how evil they are. What with killing birds for no reason (because for eating it afterwards would be too logical) and that cheeky grin they always have.

It just makes me think, if alien abductions were real, the motivation could easily be so they can be "awww, the humans are trying to stab us how cuuuute!" and then continue to post a video of it on their version of youtube.

Back
Top Bottom