• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

If You Could Get Away With It Who Would You Kill?, What Famous jerk Do U Want To Murder?

Murder doesn't solve anything.

it solves the problem of that guy who saw you kill that other guy who saw you kill that other guy who saw you kill that other guy who was being seriously fucking annoying ;D

I... seriously can't think of anybody.

I'm too nice to kill anybody! D: Not sure whether this is a good thing or a bad thing.
...yeah, probably a good thing. XD

I'm with the "I can't think of anyone/wouldn't want to kill anyone" crew. Though I find this thread immensely amusing.

Anyone who thinks that Piplup is adorable, everyone who used to work at FOX interactive, my 4th grade math teacher and Homeless People.

You lot are disgusting! Who'd want to kill off famous people?

Especially not when you'd be wasting the opportunity to attempt the perfect murder! >|

Personally, I'd use the chance to try out a perfect murder plan, catching all the details on video. That way, I can ideally correct any flaws and get away with murder whenever I'd like. |3

Yes, I'm aware that I'm kinda messed up.

Barack Obama, without a doubt.

Oh, and Al Gore, and there was someone else who I can't remember.

And this idiot from my PE class last year. >:[

why would you want to kill these people they are here so we can laugh at their stupidity :c killing them would DESTROY MY LIFE

I can't really think of anyone. I mean, I could think of people, but I wouldn't ever do it.

I don't want to kill anyone. I don't care what celebrities do with their lives.

Anyone who thinks that Piplup is adorable, everyone who used to work at FOX interactive, my 4th grade math teacher and Homeless People.
Oh yes, I'd love to kill off droves of unfortunate people; how could I forget. How dare they, being absolutely poor is so insensitive of them.

Also, Piplup is adorable.

Back
Top Bottom