• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

If You Could Get Away With It Who Would You Kill?, What Famous jerk Do U Want To Murder?

OH I have this one guy I want to kill, he was at my summer camp, and he was like the king of all douches. You might have heard of how there is a such article of clothing as the black, button-down shirt, meant to be worn unbuttoned with a t-shirt under it? Well, this guy had FIVE of those exact shirts. I wish I was joking. D:

*clears throat* ROSIE O'DONNELL

Yup...Oh and Ben Stiller......so I could hang him on my wall...right next to his shrine... *twitch*

Who I would kill:

Male - George Bush, Dick Cheney, John McCain, and the Jonas Brothers. Oh yeah and Osama bin Laden.
Female - Condy Rice and Hannah Montana (or the slut that plays her)

fat people

your mean, what did fat people ever do to you? ;-; Well if its morbidly obese than I can agree... so nasty.

CANNOT TELL GENDER: Micheal Jackson "shudders at thought of it"

Female: Miley Cyrus, Hillary Clinton.

Male: the Jonas brothers, naked brothers band, Aron Carter.~

I'm rolling my eyes at some of the people people in this thread chose to kill.
Maybe utterly despise, but can you actually imagine killing Miley Cyrus?
I agree, she's awful, and gets on my nerves, but by that logic, I'd be killing Stephanie Meyer.
Even worse are the people who answered fat people and homeless people.
They didn't do anything to you, and oh my gosh- they might actually be nice people! :O
Either way, it's disgusting to kill a certain group of people, even if it's an undesirable group.
Wow, because those groups apparently did horrid things to you. Right.
I'd kill someone like Sarah Palin. Serves her right.

I actually kinda have to agree; those of you so intent of wishing death upon stars from the Disney Channel... why not just, y'know, not watch it?

Bob Rock(for creating St. Anger, among other things)
Gordon Brown(for fucking up the British Economy)
George Bush(for starting an unnecessary war just to make his e-peen bigger)
The Chinese Governing Body(for forcing disabled babies to be aborted and being hypocrites at the Paralympics)
Victoria Beckham(for showing girls around the world that being malnourished and fleshless is "hot")

All legitimate reasons.

Last edited:
Just to let you know I wouldn't actually kill somebody, except maybe Sarah Palin, fucking bitch >:l

Back
Top Bottom