• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm sorry, but I started a new file on my Platinum game, since my old game was getting pretty boring.

However...if you have a Glameow or Misdreavus you wanted to give me that would be pretty awesome. I want to do a run-through with them.

Or actually, do you know if you can trade for national dex Pokemon before you get the national dex? Because if so, I'm willing to trade you an early game Pokemon for the Cyndaquil.
    The reason: for them, being grounded from reading is like being put in a torture hole

Ha. That's the point.
    Two tests today, one in history, one in PreChem.

And you're looking at the grounded king, buckaroo. Ever been grounded from reading? For a summer?

At least you can apparently get on a computor.
    Sorry, Lars, but I actually will be very busy for the next few months. This is the reason I haven't reffed any battle lately nor joined any RP's. Sadly, I won't be able to ref your battle, but if you're willing to hold it off until about April, I might be able to ref it.

"Might" is the key word here, seeing that I'm not too sure of my schedule after March, so I might still be busy. I try not to commit myself to things when I know I'm busy, since I don't like dropping them very much.
    True, true. xD

Oh yes, I remember watching that sometime ago. I admit it's funny but I'm not too much into the abridged series. =P
    uh..if u mean discriptions of fak pokemon, i guess i could help (though idk why Scy would tell u I could help)

what type is it....and ability
    ...Well I can't just magiclly think of something. Ask Ame, she'll have some ideas.
    Thanks, Lars. You can do whatever suits you best, but I would prefer a long and descriptive reffing. Semi-off-topic, can you teach me how to use whatever you refs use? Because I was thinking of becoming a ref myself.
    Thanks, Lars. You can do whatever suits you best, but I would prefer a long and descriptive reffing. Semi-off-topic, can you teach me how to use whatever you refs use? Because I was thinking of becoming a ref myself.
    lol
    the pink animation was just kewl, and the other one is actually wolves from Twilight...i saw it and just thought it was cool :3
    I just kinda came up with the idea. I've coded some before, but never actually finished anything.

And no, convo-stalker, I do not like choclate. Gr.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom