• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Quick question: I have a project I'm working on, and I need your help with it. Would you be willing to test it out?
    Well, i already finished the Enrgy and Damge before you told me that so I don't know.

I usually do type quite fast, but I take 5 minute breaks every 15 minutes, just to spell-check, read through it and correct it if needed. If i type too fast, i always make loads of spelling mistakes.
    Yeah, i do. the Random.Org one is the one i use.
    I just find it a bit annoying having to check Attacks and abilities guide for power, then shifting over to Bulbapedia for Energy, then back to Attack and Abilities for writing up the Description.
    well, i've only done one so far but, I spend a day or so figuring out Damage and Energy, then two more days writing up a Description and stuff. So about 3 days i guess.
    Huh?

I've actually been considering it, but there is a terrible shortage of ideas.

Voicechat? Huh?
    Huh?

I've actually been considering it, but there is a terrible shortage of ideas.

Voicechat? Huh?
    Okay, Lars, but if it isn't done by Monday I'm gonna get impatient. Monday is tomorrow.
    OK then. About six pounds, maybe?

We've finnally gotten a decent amount of snow here. I'm off school right now. I think I'll go sledding with my little brother mow.
    Thanks a lot, twiggy!

And why not? It's the most wonderful accent in the world ^-^ After the trade with you, I went to school and cheerfully told everyone how you sounded, because it was so awesome, and I had only ever heard it in movies~~
    Oh Twiggy, Twiggy, my friend with a wonderful accent.

Oh please, won't you help us TQFtL forum goers?
    That would be totally awesome. If you wait until I get to the first gym, I can get you a Stealth Rock tm, if you want it.

So when do you want to meet for the trade?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom