• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hm. Cool.

And, ew, anchovies are gross. I can't stand the idea of eating any type of aquatic animals.

Can't wait 'till I beat this game and Buttefree comes out with a HGSS ev training guide. I want to try being competetive.
    I've finished most of my work now, and single battles are much easier to write up than double battles, especially for a newbie at reffing. Sorry.
    Ooh, that's great to hear, Lars! ^^ I wish I could say the same for myself.... T~T
    It's not disturbing, it's fun! :D

Oh god, now I have the FUN song stuck in my head. xD
    I preordered my copy of HeartGold on Amazon, and my copy comes in a few days.

Some of my friends like Pokemon, but most of them don't.
    My lord, Twiggy. Peer pressure often? I was contemplating it, but obviously I can tell you're going to be very impatient with it. Just go to the headquaters, if no one else takes it I might.

Maybe. Just wait till I level up a bit in my new English game and I EV train some, then we can do that. And I can hear the best accent in the world. You know what, I'll record it.
    I didn't say that he couldn't have all of the moves. I said that the moves listed weren't all able to be learned.
    Oh! I should've known that! xD And I think my cat likes me the best, but sucks up to my mom when we're gone. :3

boxers. I have pajama boxers, wear leggings underneath and it's perfect. Yeah, well, a fake marriage, but still.
    Oh sorry, i was busy with homework.

I have a DS (and a new DSI XL :D), all three of those games, but the Wi-Fi still needs to be set up. It might be in the future though.

But i live in england, so still need HG/SS.
    Haha. Wait. Do you mean 2/27/00? I'm confused. xD ! Your cat is so cool it's born on the 22nd month? :D

Aw, cute. :3 My cat is kinda the same. Except he really doesn't like guys, only girls.

Well, let's see... New stuff... Ummm...

I guess the day after I graduate, I'm getting married with ring pops and wearing boxers. And... my sophomore prom is coming up. Uhhh... I can't think of much that's new. xD
    Hey.

Oddly enough, the day after I posted that, I feel better too.

Air five! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom