• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

RainbowRayquaza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi!

You apparently joined a long time ago, so there's no need for me to tell you this place doesn't usually look this bad, right? DID YOU SEE THE BRIGHT NEON COLORS THAT GAVE SOMEONE A SEIZURE? :(
    zomg

Thank youuu that Chimera loves you too :D

I really like that Muttshroom there, by the way. I was considering telling you that a while ago. How ironic. :o
    ...Knew it would come back to bite me sometime. <<;

No; I once started to type up an "a winner is you!" post, but I was pulled away and it got deleted (computer restart or something). Also, I couldn't decide between you and Bakuphoon. >.<; Yours had a better concept, but Baku's was a nicer sprite... so, um. Uh. I've got a good idea for a new sprite contest, buuuut I would have to judge this one finally I guess. D:

So, would you like me to perform an epic bump and finally judge it, make trophies, and suchforth?
    Ah! I can't believe there are only 5 people on right now! I'm about to eave to go get my permit (2 years late).
    Awww ^///^ I'm very flattered~ I love me some aardvarks <3

(this message is going to look very strange to anyone who didn't see your message to me first)

And welcome back! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom