• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Arylett Charnoa

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OH. I FORGOT ABOUT MY MAGICAL LINOONE POWERS. MEANWHILE, YOU CAN ACCIDENTALLY USE YOUR ACCIDENTAL SKILLS TO ACCIDENTALLY FIND HER!

CAN YOU HAIR TALK?

WHOA. WAS THAT ON ACCIDENT, OR DID YOU JUST TURN INTO A LARGE BALL OF VERY CURLY LINT?
    Yeah, it's definitely a good thing. Yeah, narcotics and methamphetamines are the really gnarly and addictive ones. They're all different. But no, I don't watch it because I think it's kinda dumb.
    Yeah, I do like how an IM one would be more focused. Although a forum one sounds interesting, too, even though the one I'm in has around fifteen people in it.

And that sounds awesome, how you worked together and he got his characters' stories to sort of mesh with yours. Did you have a planned ending to the RP, or was it based more on chance?

Haha, self-inserts aren't necessarily Mary-Sues. Most of my main characters are like me, but with a few of my faults blown out of proportion.

And I like the idea about Darkness and its basis in depression. How did the two differ?
    Wow! You're quite lucky, I must say! That rarely happens with me.

Yes, I agree. Beautiful and fluffy, like a cloud~

Haha, wow! People used to say that with me, but then wolves came over and now all of my friends say I'm a wolf. But some still think I'm doggy-material, ahaha.

Yup, I was correct. Thank you, dear and ever-so-helpful calculator.

I do, too. I know this is extremely unlikely, but hopefully they'll make Mightyena more powerful in the fifth generation. Or maybe an evolution.

(Haha, okay, thanks!)
    Haha, wow! Any items equiped?

Yes. <3 I love Altaria.

Haha, finally someone who agrees with me. Doggies rule~

4x3...that's 12, right? My God, I had to count 4+4+4 for that answer. oO

I guess so. But I do have a strong liking for Poochyena. More Mightyena, but I still love that black 'lil puppy~

(sorry for not replying--school)
    HWAT?! *Flies into a pair of black shorts* WAIT?..... school hasn't started yet! *Heavily censored swearing*
    BUT BUT BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS RIGHT NOW...

YOUR HAIR PROBABLY WON'T EAT IT. IT'LL JUST DIGEST IT THEN SPIT IT BACK OUT AS CLEAN, HAIR GLOP.

OH! THAT MIGHT WORK. TO THE FOREST! WHEREVER IT MAY BE!
    All right, thanks. :) I just signed up for an RP so I wanted to make sure I did it fine. I didn't know about IM RPing though, that's really interesting.

Yeah, I think I'll try it. It's always fun too when sometimes you get side conflicts that come out of nowhere too, driven by your minor characters. I had that happen to me once, and although usually I plan it out before, sometimes it's completely different and I don't anticipate it at all.

So which characters of yours got their own scenes? For me, it's probably going to be a guy who is unrealistically happy, and who later admits it's sort of a cover-up. There are others too, but that's the only one I've seriously considered.
    Yeah, makes sense. Hey look! Ours are getting longer now too! And I know that's not what hallucinogenics do, but narcotics and methamphetamines definitely didn't fit the bill. But yeah, I wouldn't know about that because I don't watch South Park.
    THAT'S TRUE. WE CAN TRY TO SEE IF SHE HAS EXTRAS THOUGH. THEN WE CAN JUST BORROW THEM.

UM. YOU'LL GET POOP ON YOUR HAIR. ACTUALLY, YOUR HAIR MIGHT JUST DIGEST THE POOP, SO I WOULDN'T WORRY TOO MUCH ABOUT IT.

AH. DARN IT. BUT THE CAT HAS CLAWS! AND I ALWAYS GET LOST IN THAT FOREST.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom