• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Abufi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Đồng tâm làm giàu
    mu mới ra
    dịch vụ thành lập doanh nghiệp
    thue phong tro
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD8BWItJUn30PmzyHZkhCMA
    Hà Hải Địnhxuống.

- Lui ngay cho ta, trước hết tiến hành quyết nghị sau đó xử lý hết theo quy củ.

Nhạc Duy nhìn đám trưởng lão kia rồi cất tiếng nói.

Nghe thấy lời nói của Nhạc Duy, đám trưởng lão kia liền lùi về phía sau.

- Ầm ầm.

Một thanh âm phóng tới, Nhạc Thành cũng không để ý tới Nhạc Duy, sau đó bàn tay của hắn chụp tới lão giả áo lam, thanh mang của hắn liền trở nên tràn ngập.

- Xoẹt xoẹt.

Nhạc Thành tiến tới, lão giả áo lam kia không có cách nào trốn thoát.

- Phốc.

Thân hình của lão giả áo lam lùi về phía sau mấy chục thước, thân thể của hắn có tu vi thất tinh Đấu Tôn, có Đoạt Hồn Chỉ của Nhạc gia nhưng vẫn bị đẩy lui đi.

Thực lực của Nhạc Thành hiện tại cho dù giết bát tinh Đấu Tôn cũng không quá khó khăn, nhưng
    Yeah, I'm not really into metal but I really like Megadeth. They have this sort of... complexity to their music that never really goes into wall of sound territory.
    hiya. yes there was an earthbound reference in that thread. darn you for noticing! XP
    It's pretty late, so I'm tired, but otherwise good! I should probably get more sleep. XD; You?
    Actually your name does ring a bell! |D I remember your Pokesona (it was the Pikachu with glasses, amirite?) and you were into Invader Zim and a good spriter. Dunno if all that has changed or not, but it's nice to see you again.

...Gee someone needs to make a "MHF club" or something so we can all get together and reminisce. xD
    OH HI TRRRR i totally need to add you ;-;

where at mh? v_v eh i don't really feel like going back there, sorry ;-; i'll stick around here though (i don't particularly like these forums, i'm just here so i can see all the boards and because some people i know are here)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom