• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lorem Ipsum
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Acanthite is very likely the single most overrated fangame ever created.

...maybe created isn't the right word, come to think of it.
    Lorem I can't log in to my Acanthite account for some weird-ass reason so I have to make a new account. kk???????????

oh my god my name is karkat and i just said kk HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    oh, I just googled One Nation Conservatives. It appears I would be to the right of you, both socially and fiscally.
    Well, when you live in England, and me America, it's surprising it's only slight! :P
    I'm a definite economic conservative. Social varies case-by-case. For example, I believe abortion to be murder, (Though I'm no Jim DeMint- if you were raped or childbirth could cause harm, I still support abortion in those cases), but things like gay marriage, I believe the government has no right interfering with. (I basically support a very lasseiz-faire government).
    Music is always good. Mainly classical and punk rock. I've tried doing some Green Day songs on the violin but I haven't searched hard enough.

Thank you, ahaha :D
    Heehee - Livejournal. I utterly adore the place. If you're looking for some exciting Sherlock icons of your own, I recommend going here, clicking on the 'icons' tag and revlling in how creative everyone there is :)
    Haha, I do! Sherlock shooting the wall <3

Again, thanks so much for making this! I'm a tad obsessed with the show at the moment and absolutely cannot wait for the new series. Which, I realize, is about a year away, but I need more Sherlock in my life. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom