• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Espeon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah; that said, I need to get my Steam games installed again, so I'll be on Vista for quite a while yet anyway.
    Pretty average, in all honesty--school ends after next week, which is good, but the last week is always incredibly boring so it all balances out into a happy equilibrium I guess.

I've been trying to get Ubuntu to work with my laptop's wireless card; normally it's really simple but it doesn't feel like realising the LiveCD is in the drive which complicates things a bit. :(
    Too many forums send you an arbitrary 'hai thanz 4 joinin' PM which I ignore, though, so I'm used to having an active notification I guess. xD
    Yeah; I have a habit of not noticing the notices (which defeats the purpose, true~) :D
    Because I'm, uh, bad at it? I'm very out of shape for running and things, and we ran a mile time trial and I had an awful time but it is ok. What've you been up to?
    I had a piano lesson, which was cool because I've never played an instrument before, and I wanted to learn and it was fuuuuun~

Although in a little bit I have to go running and it's going to be painful.
    No need to apologise! You get that a lot on forums - I always imagine people to look like their avatars. |3 Except, well, people with avatars that don't actually have people in them. Or just text. And then I always freak out when I go into the "Behind the Avatar" thread. XD
    OH NOES.
    ...Ahaha whenever I say that in real life my brother says; "Yeah? What about your nose?" Sorry I was just reminded.

And that cash machine, hehehe.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom