• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kali the Flygon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been in Maryland for most of my life.

You might be meaning to talk to surskitty; she's Scottish.
    Yeah, the bugs were definitely awesome this generation. And we even got a bug type legendary. :D Also, adorable Joltik. I've become hopelessly obsessed with the little critter thanks to the new layout.
    oh, whoops. :P

Yeah, I've been gone (actually away from home) and like just got back a few days ago. I'll go check it out.
    Scolipede is indeed awesome! Its probably my favourite of the fifth gen. Glad to see it has some fans.
    I like it. Maybe Karactacus Shows me new places to explore, and you're the one who shows Karactacus these places. Or mayhaps you are Karactacus, or a part of him/her (I haven't decided yet, the gender. I'm thinking girl).

Perhaps you are "my" pokemon, as I don't actually own you, but the only thing that makes it not so is you're not in a pokeball. Like, we're good friends and all, but you're still wild.
    ah. sounds interesting. I'm thinking join, actually. Mostly for the "Holy Crap I found this wild Flygon :D" factor. But maybe you'll replace. Convince me.
    Would you have to tell me about his special pokemon in confidence, or is it something everyone can know about.
    That's good. And I'm so sorry that I haven't been active! Finals are next week, so I've been studying a lot. I'll be sure to catch up once finals are over. I'm just a tad bit confused about the plot, however. Help would be greatly appreciated.
    Well, she can but not very well... I don't think she could make it to the top of the bakery all on her own.
    With the smoke? Yeah. I wonder what Doctor Whoof actually has planned with that...
    Oh no, I don't mind at all ^^ (Who knows, muffins could be vital to beating the smoke thingy :o)
    I hadn't even noticed D: Sorry, it's approved now. Thank's for keeping me posted >w<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom