• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Keta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hehe, I might as well give it a go. though I'll have to see about a web-based IRC client because I'm away from home atm.
    probably because it has lots of lambdas in it. it's a fixed-point combinator, specifically curry's untyped y-combinator.
    Show up to read my message or something! I just found that letter you sent me some million years ago. That was pretty awesome.
    It'd punch a few things in the face, yeah, but not much more than looking at the LJ community ever would do. There're a bunch of spoilers mentioned, but it's mainly for "this guy exists".

On the other hand, a few mention a major Future Arc spoiler, but future arc is terrible on many levels and it was pretty out of left field. So. Anticlimactic plot twists....

idk really :(
    Mugen was pretty cool too; the fact that he and Jin were pretty much exact opposites made for frequent lulz.
    Indeed it is! :D

I love it too, but I haven't seen it in forever. I've been meaning to watch it again for a while.
    *accepts hand*

Well, it goes, I suppose. My, what wonderful prose; hark, my tongue is producing beauty like that of a rose~

rhymin'. sup?
    oshit, there's this conversation thingie.

shit was easier back on pre-crash TCoD. ):

Consider yourself in good company, btw. I utterly fail at Touhou as well. I just adore IOSYS.
    I have like, five of these, and... my twenty backgrounds. >:3

I swear they breed ;_;
    I'm fine.

Although, it's not こんいちは, it's こんにちは but whatever

お元気ですか?
    Yes. I honestly don't know why. Nostalgia and old habit, I guess. I don't really know what I'm doing here these days; I'm not very well-liked any longer and I have plenty of other things to do, really... but you know how it is...

Hrrm. Sorry to hear you've been feeling stressed. I hope you'll be okay.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom