• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ultraviolet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your nidoqueen is a nidoqueen.

Will you be participating in the eventual battle royale :D?
    Looks as though, in the end, it was you who got lucky in the tournament.

The previous luck probably owes up to that Primeape (of mine) he'd been using. Surely it means something that he evolved having fought nothing but Metronome battles.
    [16:50] <ultraviolet> hey, are you alright? I heard there was an earthquake up your way or something.

SORRY I didn't respond I was asleep ;_; I sleep during the day now it's unfortunate but ahg. I'm fine! Israel has never, iirc, had an earthquake that I could feel. It's always 'aahahh earthquake' and I'm like 'aaahh wait where'. Oh well. One day I'll feel an earthquake.
    Well, not that much. Not to mention there were one or two species that we had and few, if any, others did.
    I just realized our ASB squads are extremely similar.

Both because of several same species, and because we both have a Pokémon nicknamed Warfare.
    If I may be the thousandth to comment upon your signature, it's pure evil. I must have wasted a total of one hour watching it.
    It is! I never squee. I suppose now I'll have to say that I rarely squee, though that doesn't sound as good, or as final.
    I was just about to say that I squeed in delight over the .gif in your signature; Sparkle beat me to it I see.
    I'd just like you to know that I giggled over the .gif in your signature for about ten minutes. SO CUTE
    there are some difference between the two, notably that UC only affects the colon, and Crohn the entire system. I think the way the tissue inflames is different as well.
    Well, let's put it this way-- I'm totally abandoning reffing.

Generally speaking I'm finding I try to avoid TCoD for some reason! I never remember to log in at allllll
    I hate to break this to you but you're gonna win anyway :(

FUCK, I'm probably quittin' ASB anyway

Can't keep up with this place anymore
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom