• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

nastypass
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Zhorken is being super-slow and ignoring my VMs and texts but I am almost certain that they would be glad for help in reffing the bug battle so I think you could go ahead and post the thread now if you wanted to!
    it's okay!!! EXPLOSION WEDNESDAY wants to be a hardened, battle-scarred warrior. well as battle-scarred as a blue robot spider guy can be, anyway
    "-EXPLOSION WEDNESDAY was, in order, confused, paralysed, and flinched. Thanks, Obama."

you're hilarious and i love this reffing even though i'm losing thankyou
    17:47:16 < Meursault> daikonpan: wish i knew!
    17:47:17 < Meursault> H-land: sorry
    17:47:28 < H-land> sent that again.
    17:47:38 < Meursault> all real irc clients take forever and a day to connect and get d/cd often and i have no idea why
    17:48:12 < Sanqui> my school just has a firewall which blocks the irc ports
    17:48:26 < Meursault> i'm... sorry? it's been quiet most times i've been in so i wasn't sure it got noticed? and i just got done confirming it?
    17:48:32 < H-land> I know that was happening with Hiram's internet once.
    17:48:50 < Meursault> i'm... sorry? it's been quiet most times i've been in so i wasn't sure it got noticed? and i just got done confirming it?
    17:49:07 < Sanqui> I used either a proxy (but veekun's the only server without open proxy blocking) or mibbit
    17:49:14 < Meursault> i'm... sorry? it's been quiet most times i've been in so i wasn't sure it got noticed? and i just got done confirming it?
    17:49:19 < Sanqui> now I just run a bouncer on a server though
    17:51:45 < Meursault> i'm... sorry? it's been quiet most times i've been in so i wasn't sure it got noticed? and i just got done confirming it?
    17:52:21 <@daikonpan> Meursault: you're still sending a ton of lines; sorry we're being kind of quiet
    17:53:28 <@daikonpan> ugh i would like to not be sick
    17:53:55 < Meursault> i'm... sorry? it's been quiet most times i've been in so i wasn't sure it got noticed? and i just got done confirming it?
    17:53:57 < Meursault> ;A; sorry
    17:54:15 < Meursault> i'm... sorry? it's been quiet most times i've been in so i wasn't sure it got noticed? and i just got done confirming it?
    17:54:17 < Meursault> ;A; sorry
    17:54:44 < Meursault> i'm... sorry? it's been quiet most times i've been in so i wasn't sure it got noticed? and i just got done confirming it?
    17:54:46 < Meursault> ;A; sorry
    17:55:34 < Meursault> i'm... sorry? it's been quiet most times i've been in so i wasn't sure it got noticed? and i just got done confirming it?
    17:55:51 < Meursault> ;A; sorry
    17:55:53 < Meursault> i'm... sorry? it's been quiet most times i've been in so i wasn't sure it got noticed? and i just got done confirming it?
    17:56:15 < Meursault> ;A; sorry
    17:56:16 < Meursault> i'm... sorry? it's been quiet most times i've been in so i wasn't sure it got noticed? and i just got done confirming it?
    17:57:51 < Meursault> ;A; sorry
    17:57:52 < Meursault> i'm... sorry? it's been quiet most times i've been in so i wasn't sure it got noticed? and i just got done confirming it?
    17:57:54 < Meursault> ;A; sorry
    Ugh, sorry; I was searching on your old username. You're all set now, anyway.
    Hm. You probably should give me your email if you're still interested, since I doubt we'll be able to hold much of a convo when I log in here once a month.
    My icon/signature are both from this glorious song right here (which is, in case you were wondering, the reign of King Charles II in rap form). Horrible Histories is my new obession.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom