• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Aletheia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh blargh. Sorry 'bout that. I thought it was seven. Here's your three day early dq reminder then.
    You're online, but you don't order commands in your battle against Munchkin. You do know you're about to be DQ'ed right?
    But I appreciate you trying to help. c:
    I think I can pretty much live with it; he's in eleventh grade, so I only have a year and a half to go. A pretty bleak outlook, but hey, I know how to give him a good whack to the face if I need to. >:3
    Truth be told, he wants to be in one. He got a couple of friends together that can actually play good, and they already have made a chorus to a song. Yippee.
    So I suppose he practices to Black Veil Brides and Underoath every night at eleven o'clock.
    Sociopathy is a mental disorder characterized by a lack of empathy and remorse, disregard for social rules and customs, impulsiveness, etc. It's not a formal diagnostic term anymore (antisocial personality disorder more or less covers it, though it's a strictly behaviour-based definition), but it tends to be the popular word to use to describe people without an internal moral compass, which is basically what it describes. Sociopaths, rather than internally justifying unethical behaviour they engage in as normal people would, just don't really have a sense of right and wrong to begin with.
    Well, at least you aren't bleeding out from lacerations stemming from a sharp missile embedding itself in your patella.
    And Katy Perry. The Band Perry, I hate. Adele, I can tolerate. Most of the other stuff is just...why do you do that. The Black Eyed Peas are just awful.
    Wierd Al was funny way back when but I've fallen out of touch with him. Not a huge fan anymore, and not Rucka Rucka Ali either, though I might not be remembering who he is exactly. Anyway I have to stifle tears whenever I hear Justin Bieber or Jay-Z.
    I have a little sister so I'm sort of in touch with contemporary. I hate the majority of it but I know it.

Actually that's from The Mask, which is an awesome movie. I punched it into Pandora and opened my eyes to a whole new world.
    That's some very pretty music. Not usually a Manson fan but that's nice. I've been into some new pretty music myself.

And yeah I say that too :/ sort of a trademark of shitty situations.
    I'm a little pastry, short and bright;
    Here is my frosting, here is my bite~♫♪
    Lalala rawr >=p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom