• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Shadow Serenity
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A job. Sigh, I'd quite like one of those - my financial situation isn't the best right now, and it's not like I might end up living on the streets or anything, it just doesn't look like I'll be in paid employment for a while because there just are /no/ jobs around here at the moment. But I've got a degree to finish before I have to worry about getting a proper career (gulp) going.

But you're right, not worrying about it seems the best course of action - worrying never helped anybody, and things usually work themselves out. Still, best of luck to you :)
    Oh cool! How's Washington treating you? I'm doing pretty well, thanks; I'm having a little bit of a crisis about what I want to do with my life right now (it looks like I might do a PhD, but nobody really knows), but other than that it's all good. A bit samey, but in a nice, familiar way.

It always blows my mind how big time differences within the US can be. I'm only 5 hours ahead of Maine (and probably Florida?), and you moving west takes you back by another three. Madness.
    O: oh man okay!!

You can pick the arena if you want UuU I have a list of some too if you are stuck
    Hey, if you go AWOL on teecod again, I'll resort to fictionally killing you again. O\_/O
    Copies of it are likely stored on the networks of satallites orbiting the galaxy!

And he can Bounce too! :D
    BUT I HAVE A (ALMOST) CLEAN CRIMINAL RECORD! I SHANT TARNISH IT.... YET.

Hey, The Leviathan taught me. :D
    I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY KEEP THE MONEY.

OH, and they live two houses down from a cop.

I can Splash higher! *Uses an epic Splash*
    Yeah, everyone tends to start out really fast. Then they take so many battles and either the novelty wears off or they can't keep up so well. Or, they just get lazy. :p
    BUT IT WOULD OBLITERATE MY MONEY, AND THE PERSON SUPPLYING THE MONEY. [/findingflawsinyourgenius]

I haven't fallen off either. xD They make me feel like a ninja.
    Why thank you :D I'm still waiting for Negrek to do a recount and realise she accidentally counted all the ironic votes for me, but until then I'm rather chuffed. :3

I voted for you for best ref since I remembered noticing you were insanely fast at one point :v
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom