• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Furretsu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry it took me ages to reply to your profile comment. I... actually forgot to check. xD;
    Thanks for the recommendations~ I can't decide whether I like Enchant or Opheliac better...
    i didn't care about homosexuality when I was 12 X)

I am cooler than everyone on the board now
    All right man. Thanks.

I still can't believe you were the guy who was banned constantly and made a mod, just like Josh on SPPf, if you go on that forum.

And you're 15! Jesus, that's impressive, because you didn't even sound fifteen (in the tone of your posts, I mean).
    AK, you're a vet, right? Is it true that there's a TCoD Chatroom? I want the link to it, if you know what it is. I want to join it. Thanks man.
    This is a great thing to come upon when going through my notifications. The destribution of pictures of adorable men is a thing of beauty and I encourage it avidly.

fapfapfap
    Not that I know of... um, but if you do a google search on the title you should be able to find the composer easily. ^^
    Ehehehe~ here it is:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?yx9zgqgyyzb
    I like the first and second the most- but the second, they put WAY too much vibrato around, but I still really like the flute part where it changes chords just before the second half of the soprano's phrase (the descending line) so yeah. The five movements (for your own reference): 1. Mrs. McGrath (Irish) 2. All the Pretty Little Horses (American) 3. Yerakina (Greek) 4. El Burro (Spanish) 5. A Fiddler (Yiddish)
    Also is that purple picture a bear shaking hands with a little kid who is holding some kind of piccolo?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom