• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

mewtini
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have noticed! It's really coming together.

My website is done and will be on the web soon. I'm definitely linking to you, even if you don't link back.

Are you on IRC?
    Mewtini, hai!!

I wish there was a way for you to come more often. We miss you so much! And I've been on your website everyday since you left. c:

At the time I said that, it was absolutely true! Since you left, I've picked up a few new friends, but. Yeah. You get it.

How come you were able to come on??

:D
    High school starts to get annoying by Junior year. Too many AP classes and too much Marching band and too much Pokémon to play. I'm just a bit tired.
    [20:31] <Mewtini> text_version = \x02weapony\x02 + ": Weaknesses: " + ", ".join(weapon[weapony]["Weaknesses"]) + " Strengths: " + ", ".join(weapon[weapony]["Strengths"])

Oh no, sorry, \x02 only works inside of quotes! So it should work if you change it to "\x02%s\x02" %(weapony)
    MEWTINI WE SHOULD EXCHANGE FC'S SO WE CAN BE FRIEnDS BEFORE YOU LEAVE BECAUSE WE'RE FRIENDS ALREADY 0404 - 6124 - 2525
    Nothing. Haha.

Hey, you should read the Xanth novels. I think you'd like them a lot.
    I'm pretty sure I've responded to all this, so I'm going to type this completely redundant reply now.
    ...it could be a lot creepier, trust me. Consider yourself lucky.

By the way, I shot you an email, but I only want you to read it the last possible chance you have! It's meant as a goodbye letter.

I'm never going to call you Elektronika, by the way. It sounds cold. You're always going to be Mewtini.
    She's alive ~

I'm so sorry I missed you on IRC! D: I was at the library. Ugh, I feel stupid now, haha. I had a dream the other day that every time I got up from my computer, you got onto IRC. And every time I came back, you quit. I must've happened five times in a minute. I guess it's not entirely inaccurate, haha.
    If you're still alive, reply to this! Well, if you still come here, anyway. I didn't properly say goodbye, and we can't have that.
    Muutini you're leaving again :c I meant to reply sooner, but things. I really hope you come back soon. Like I still wanna talk to you and stuff butbut yeah :c
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom