• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Arylett Charnoa

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There will always be a Meowth. Because Meowth always and forever. But why would I name a Pokemon after the Nintendo® LettCube™?
    No, I do not any longer like being known as a shitty Sonic fancharacter. Well, not even that, just a shitty sprite recolour that ended up as my first-ever avatar and somehow from there erupted into a whole shitty online persona.

It better reopen, I have my whole starting squad planned out :O I'm thinking of dropping the "name everything after Ace Attorney characters" plan and replacing it with "name everything after Dark Souls characters". Much more creative.
    shudder Yes, he.

Nope, there's a big revival thing going on, though quite when it'll be done I don't know. Seems to have been on "nearly ready you guys!" for a while now, but eh.
    This dude? We exchanged many a nonsense back in the day.

Glad to hear you're well anyway. I just lurk myself really, not a lot else to do here until ASB's back on its feet really.
    oh gosh it's a lett
    hi it's that meowth person guy dude thing
    i didn't even know you were still around
    how the devil have you been and stuff
    I hear ya. I'm actually starting to feel the same way. I find myself more on imgur than forums nowadays.
    Sometimes there's a pulse here and there. The mafia forum got a couple games recently, and ASB seems to be on the right track.

Do you have a set date for the wedding yet?
    Well, that's not too far. :o You're planning on having a relatively large wedding, then?
    Oh, okay.

Well, that's awesome, even if I got his name wrong! Do you know when you're getting married?
    Bah, pc isn't too bad. It's bigger, takes a while to settle in. I like it there though. I've pretty much moved in over there.
    And here you are again. Surprised to see you back here. Congrats are in order as well! Will you be sticking around? Not much left of the poor place.
    \o/

Congratulations! I'm happy for you. I can't help but ask, are you engaged to Klopp?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom