• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Aletheia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A couple days ago! The frame made a lot of Pokémon look off-center and it's been bothering me for a while... Like Mawile is in the middle of its bubble with its horns lolling off to one side, and I think the circle makes it actually look more like that?? Whereas the frame just made it look way off-center.
    History is like my worst subject ._. I'm best at writing and math. When I actually do my work, that is :3
    I actually just did midterms last week. I think finals are all gonna be toward the middle-end of May for me :o
    -purrs-

Lol really though like you ever get this really bad feeling that something terrible happened or is happening or is about to happen so you just feel terribly anxious all the time? D:
    I haven't been feeling myself lately :/ I'll post before the DQ, I just haven't been in the mood to be thinking about commands
    oh I haven't; the difference in timezones means that to me, the reffing went up at 04-14-2015, 04:05 AM, so I thought I had three days, not two. Oh well!
    It's the standard procedure anyway, so, no pressure on being altruistic.

In fact, if you did refuse, I'd have to figure out who else gets the slot, and that's been enough of a problem wrt Coloursfall.
    By the way, in the quite likely even that Bluberry Bat doesn't make the DQ time on the tournament, you'll be in line to take her place. Would you like to?
    Tomorrow will make it one month since you posted that challenge. When they want to take it off the Challenge Board, would you want to have it left up there, or just drop it or..?

Personally I really wanted to see that battle through, but it's up to you :o
    I'm not sure? I mean I feel bad about shutting her down, but on the other hand it's been two weeks since she's been online. So I'll leave it up to you, if that's okay.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom