• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

bulbasaur
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn hông có gan động thủ. Hứa Nhạc lắc lắc đầu, đưa đầu ngón tay khẽ vuốt nhẹ lên hàng lông mày có chút rậm rạp của mình, thả xuống một tia lo lắng đang dâng lên trong lòng mình. Hắn giơ tay mở nắp bia, rót cho Lộ Lộ và hắn mỗi người một ly.

Thứ chất lỏng một màu vàng kim nhàn nhạt cùng với lớp bọt trắng dâng tràn ra ly. Lúc này cũng không phải là trong dãy ghế xa hoa của hộp đêm Kim Bích Huy Hoàng kia, hắn cùng với cô thiếu nữ xinh đẹp ngồi một mình giữa làn gió biển, trong lúc nhất thời không ngờ lại im lặng, cũng không có quá nhiều lời nói chuyện với nhau. Bọn họ vốn chính là người
    Hey, happy birthday! Let me know if there's anything in ASB you'd like.
    No, I mean yes, I mean of course I remember you, it's just a major mindfuck to find out you're going to UQAM too???

How is it even possible?
    I noticed we had this battle going on from the old league. Do you want to finish it off sometime in the future (I don't have enough time right now and I'm guessing you don't either) or end it in a draw?

There's still a lot of send-outs left, but we could arrange to trim down the number if you wanted.

EDIT- Oh, I just noticed Luftballon poked you about this already. Haha. Sorry for bugging you about it, I was checking up on my old battles and seeing what needed wrapped up.
    While I enjoy watching the jiggly, I generally do not like putting the jiggly in my mouth. Unless it's jello. Jello is good.

Eh, why would I? It's not like I have any of my own to experiment with (read: massacre)
    Most of the contestants didn't know they had to take off the membrane, so the judges were left chewing/sawing vigorously at the balls
    (incidentally it is a bit of a hobby of mine, to describe the massacre of balls and watch my male friends wince)
    So I was watching the Food Network and in a cooking competition some people had to cook with prairie oysters
    /Delicious/
    (they're... so jiggly...)
    Uhhhh. Tbh I already have another double battle going and I don't really want to deal with two at a time, so ;-; I'd rather have it closed and then we battle in the summer, whenwe both have more time?
    Actually did you want to continue that battle, or start another one that isn't as long/double-y? To get back into the swing of things? RtB has offered to ref our battle, so
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom