• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

kyeugh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I forgot to tell you! We're official! I asked her on Monday during a Forensics meeting (we were alone in the school) and she said yes!!! :OOO
    yeah! if you're going to tell me that I should do the mew trick and move the mew over to sun/moon - that's great, but it's not exactly confirmed whether they'll let non-event mews through pokemon bank.
    Augh I can't believe I forgot, happy birthday!! (Although it's probably not any more in your timezone, haha.) I hope you had a great day. Do you want anything in ASB? :o
    She is. If she weren't, I wouldn't have taken the plunge. I know her very well (her interests, a lot about her; we have a group chat, the three of us) including her past. I know what she did with her first ex (she's very experienced). That means i can take it a bit faster, but I still make sure she's okay with whatever I suggest.
    Okay sooo
    One of the girls that was part of the recon team is a close friend of mine and the best friend of the other one...

So we both had various romantic failings and we helped each other through each one. Eventually the girls best friend is like "youre both thirsty, you should make out wuth her" and turns out she was actually interested

We had the play the other day, too

We kissed at a friends birthday party because we couldnt hold hormones/feelings back so we kissed quite a few times

They weren't much, though, snd theres another birthday coming up (a much closer friend whos chill with us making out). Im planning on officially asking her to be my girlfriend then.
    One thing I'd suggest for the Secret Santa is that rather than assign people by pairs, you should make it so the person you're giving a gift to isn't the same person you're receiving a gift from. That way it stays secret who is giving gifts to who until the gifts are distributed.
    It seems you do. And it's actually very fun, especially logarithms and trigonometric functions.

I don't think she's suspecting anything at the moment, though, but I have been talking to her more than usual, so yeah. Maybe, maybe not.
    Shit, you're farther ahead than I am.

That's what one of them mentioned; I tried doing it now, but she said it was too early to start anything yet.
    I'll do that, then.

It's totally worth it, though. Here's to you starting logarithms soon.

Last week, we were in a class and a group of us was fucking around
    It was spirit day (day before field day) and i came in a suit. Then, someone asked me who I dress for, and then she said "te vistes para mi! (you dress up for me)" and im like "wat"
    I couldn't go to the field day because I was at a math competition, but I saw some pictures and she was so cute! I've been trying (i've talking much more with her frequently; depending how much I talk with her over Thanksgiving, I'll deploy my rendezvous people for more information). It's going alright, I guess, but I really hope it actually works this time.
    So, I'll just climb into the fridges then? or what do I do?

Yeah, you review some things.

Sooo i'm kinda going back after my first, original crush??? yeah
    Hey! Just wanted to remind you that you can post in the Halloween Thread now, in case you missed your last reply. We've only got about four people left, and then when everybody's finished, it'll be time to claim the rewards! Hoo ha!
    i'm feeling a buttload better because i realized it was kinda an ass move to be like "i got ensemble so i'm sad :(" but the sentiment is appreciated anyway!!!
    Not much. I think Euros are almost on par with dollars now.

0_0; that escalated quickly...

I had no clue, actually. That's why I was asking you. I was thinking maybe climb into the fridges a la Indiana Jones, but we need to somehow get the Candy Cornn inside them.

I think the first option sounds great. Funnily enough, we're talking about e and stuff right now in precalculus.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom