• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I liek Squirtles

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep, definitely still a thing! I really need to get active again... Anyway, you can totally do that, just apply for a new profile and you can start over, although it'll be understood that you can never touch your old one again.
    hey so VM changed his choice mafia choice, so did you want Sprites!Mafia instead now that it's open?
    I only really know how the stats work, I'm not the best at knowing how to actually use them. Since it has a flawless attack stat and also Shiftry's best stat is attack anyway, I'd say focus on physical moves.

But I don't know what its nature was, so its attack might be increased/decreased by that.
    As an aside, a PSA to the Malaysian media:

ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING PLATITUDES ALREADY.

He's now been in SIX Olympic/worlds finals since 2008.

He's 0-6 in them.

Bringing up the law of averages, regardless of his real-life person, he ought to have won at least one of them, because if you're good enough to make the Olympic/worlds final six times, surely you're good enough to win at least one of those finals.

Like I said: the most un-clutch athlete I've ever seen.
    ...And my comment about him being un-clutch proves itself again.

0-3 in all three finals? Are you kidding me?

What the hell happened to the law of averages? D:

Welp, there's always Tokyo, I guess.
    Now it's up to Chong Wei, who, in an upset victory, made it to the final. (Though if I had my way, I'd rather have had the first gold have been won by someone other than him, because apparently he's somewhat of an asshole in real life. Still, for a country that's never won gold, you take what you can get, I guess. *shrugs ambivalently*)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom